The Elder Scrolls Online

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
In all the characters I've leveled from beta to release I don't remember ever leveling all my weapon skills in ten minutes. Much less even looking at all the skills/traits each class has.

And attacking a door for ten minutes is only something a baddie would do.
AKA PRX? Because I've seen many many PVP situations where that entire guild was sitting there attacking a door for 10 minutes.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Honestly how much of the console market that's doesn't play pc games will be willing to fork over 60 bucks for a box and 15 a month sub anyway ?

( and I'm much more a sub fan than f2p , just never thought the console market for mmos with subs was huge to begin with short of ffxi on the ps2 )

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Skyrim sold like what 12 million or so units ? How many are in beta ? not many, how many are reading details about what is in or not in the game. Many of those people will not be well informed but see ELDER SCROLLS logo on a box ( digial or box-box ).

Hell I may playthrough it just for more Elder Scrolls lore... even if lameshit.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
You know given skyrim sales by platform, you must think the true target market of this game is Skyrim buyers on consoles.

Blackwulf

N00b
I'd also like to see blackwulf and Utnayan come to terms on a first week sales amount for an avatar bet. Of course there's a good chance that Blackwulf is a professional shill and will disappear on TESO's release.
Sure, I'll bet on the 2+ million. Did about 9 hours of pvp this weekend with 3 guildies and it was fucking fun. I'm not happy with everything, but I'm not going to list details cause I like my beta access.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Sure, I'll bet on the 2+ million. Did about 9 hours of pvp this weekend with 3 guildies and it was fucking fun. I'm not happy with everything, but I'm not going to list details cause I like my beta access.
Do you even feel any sort of shame for this level of blatant shilling? Jesus christ.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I haven't even been following it enough to know it's coming out for consoles... I probably wouldn't have made that bet with you if it were being released on ps4/xbone at the same time as PC!
Ya I couldn't figure out why you were making that bet lol. If its multi platform on release day 2 million in week 1 is pretty much guaranteed IMO. They would have to EPICLY shit the bed to not generate those numbers.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Bethesda steps in and says fuck this , not ruining our IP , Zen , launch it without the Elder Scrolls name.

Sales predictions without the name ?

Blackwulf

N00b
Do you even feel any sort of shame for this level of blatant shilling? Jesus christ.
Yeah I'm a shill cause I like rvr. Fuck off. The game has plenty of problems. Main problem is the Skyrim UI. And fucking quest hubs. I thought they were gonna do away with those.

Anyway LUA should fix UI. Other shit is PVE, and I don't care too much.

Once again, fuck you very much.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Yeah I'm a shill cause I like rvr. Fuck off. The game has plenty of problems. Main problem is the Skyrim UI. And fucking quest hubs. I thought they were gonna do away with those.

Anyway LUA should fix UI. Other shit is PVE, and I don't care too much.

Once again, fuck you very much.
I like the part where everyone on this thread sans you comments how awful everything feels (including the PvP), and you come on with,

"YEAH I HAD TONS OF FUN PVPING FOR 9 HOURS"

We really believe that you had fun in that level of extreme clunkiness. No really, we do.

Remit_sl

shitlord
No, total. And yeah, small man rvr around mile gates was tits.
Show of hands, who the fuck made it to level 10?

EDIT: Wait, that aren't a paid shill that were leveled by a dev because nobody on planet earth could possibly be desperate enough to play this game to level 10. I mean Darkfall is about 2198436 times more enjoyable

Blackwulf

N00b
Exactly. And, yes, that's a big fucking problem.

Edit: no, it wasn't close to that bad. It took our four man a couple hours Friday night and about 5 hours Saturday morning to hit 10. Nothing awesome PVE-wise, but not anywhere near Darkfall or Shadowbane bad.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I have to admit this is the only site i've seen where people are bashing this game's graphics. I don't know if y'all just have shit computers or what, but i play every game in ultramax settings and ESO is definitely skyrim+ (unmodded of course). The animations and character models are ESish as expected which some love some hate but the actual graphics quality is great. Skyrim level graphics (PC ultramax settings, fuck consoles) in an MMO with hundreds of characters on screen would have been just fine, this is better. It's honestly has the best graphics of any MMO i've seen to date. Really no clue where your shit colored glasses are coming from, maybe from your machines that have trouble running WoW circa 2004? i dunno. upgrade though, you are missing out.

The game itself is meh. On par with vanguard at release in terms of completeness/bugs/missing stuff. still needs a lot of love and polish. not sure if 6 months is enough.

Remit_sl

shitlord
I have to admit this is the only site i've seen where people are bashing this game's graphics. I don't know if y'all just have shit computers or what, but i play every game in ultramax settings and ESO is definitely skyrim+ (unmodded of course). The animations and character models are ESish as expected which some love some hate but the actual graphics quality is great. Skyrim level graphics (PC ultramax settings, fuck consoles) in an MMO with hundreds of characters on screen would have been just fine, this is better. It's honestly has the best graphics of any MMO i've seen to date. Really no clue where your shit colored glasses are coming from, maybe from your machines that have trouble running WoW circa 2004? i dunno. upgrade though, you are missing out.

The game itself is meh. On par with vanguard at release in terms of completeness/bugs/missing stuff. still needs a lot of love and polish. not sure if 6 months is enough.
I completely agree. The graphics are literally the ONLY thing positive I have to say about this game.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
The graphics are better than unmodded Skyrim. Unmodded Skyrim had bad, console graphics. This game has some decent, inconsistent graphic elements. The animations are poor or anachronistic.

If/when there's a another beta weekend, I will try and force myself to reach the pvp threshold. Then again, I even found Rift and SWTOR (Hutball/checkpoint map) pvp enjoyable.

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord

EDIT: Wait, that aren't a paid shill that were leveled by a dev because nobody on planet earth could possibly be desperate enough to play this game to level 10. I mean Darkfall is about 2198436 times more enjoyable
you're either a simple or do not have arms to make it to level 10 .. I'm just a normal non shill gamer - title me competitive if you wish, but it took me 8 hours to get level 10 ( yes there is a /play function for time ) and i pvped with hundreds and hundreds of players. Overall, the pvp premise was fun. The graphics were absolutely wonderful, the combat was smooth, the lag was non existent, even with over 100+ players casting spells and using siege equipment - I couldn't believe it. This was ultra settings, on a 23 inch monitor using a GTX 660 TI.

Negatives : There are lots, some examples - lots of UI problems, zone issues, group issues, broken map functions - I'm hoping some mods can clean up a lot of the smaller problems