The Elder Scrolls Online

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Well I played the beta and while it was nothing revolutionary with it, I will absolutly get the game... for my PS4. I think it can be a decent MMO that I can play comfortable that way.

On the PC there are way better things to play, but when Im feeling lazy its nice with something on the sofa infront of the TV.

I do think it will go F2P before the console release tho, there are simply to many better and more intresting options out there for this to demand a sub. (Ofc I thats my opinion of FF, and that still has a sub but we shall see).

Blackwulf

N00b
Sorry, my focus is onthis bad boy.

Blackwulf, I'm a very open guy. My biggest issue right now is to me fighting feels boring and sluggish. I like the character advancement, and I can deal with the graphics, but really are you ok with the actual combat? Not the system but how it feels.
Yeah, I actually enjoy it. It's a little slow and easy at low levels, but it picks up a lot. The level 50 anchor we did in Cyrodiil was intense, combat-wise.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I'm curious how combat is at 50 compared to 5? I only played a few hours, and I was really bored to tears. Granted, this was months ago, and I didn't dig very deep.

The new first person mode is a step in the right direction. I don't have any issues with the graphics, just hope they keep working on making it more Elder Scrolls like.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so can you PM me a beta key?
wink.png

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
1) Utnayan, I must haunt your dreams.

Edit: 2) Utnayan, thanks for mentioning that thread, though. I went and read it to see what you were blathering about, and it was good to see some more opinions similar to mine.
1) No.

2) Because the positive opinions you read on SA are paid for by the Star Fleet Dental viral marketing group. So... You are right. Seeing your opinions match the 5 same people that have perpetuated every MMORPG thread over there from SWTOR, DDO, NWN, Vanguard, EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Tera, GW2, GW1, etc - And now, TESO, 4 months before launch, only to vanish 2 weeks after retail, does make a lot of sense.

It is very unfortunate that the SA forum has become that. At least in the Games and MMO sub forums. Because as long as that concept exists, we won't see changes in this industry.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Sorry, my focus is onthis bad boy.

Blackwulf, I'm a very open guy. My biggest issue right now is to me fighting feels boring and sluggish. I like the character advancement, and I can deal with the graphics, but really are you ok with the actual combat? Not the system but how it feels.
Wow, I had no idea that Trion picked up ArcheAge. I remember being super excited about the prospects of that game.

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone actually in the normal closed beta? Or are all opinions based on the beta weekends?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
4 months from release and people are still being restricted from talking openly about the game

That bodes well

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I remember most games having NDAs drop only a few weeks before release. Wasn't WoW's open beta just the few days before release? I think GW2 had a few no-NDA beta weekends pre-release, but I'm probably still covered by the NDA from the real beta...