The Elder Scrolls Online

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Do new posters need to be irrational haters like Utnayan in multiple threads before they are taken seriously here?

I'd say half my posts are counters to the outright lies Utnayan has told, and continues to tell, about this game. Does the fact that I didn't start posting until his year somehow mean I'm the one lying and Utnayan is telling the "truth"?.
There is a valid point in that you are the 'new guy', and as crazy as Ut can be he is a long term poster here. Make your case and tell your thoughts but don't war the guy.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is no "truth" regarding if you like a mo or not. either you like it or not. Its totally subjective. the problem comes in when fans, or haters for that matter skirt over legitimate issues/good things.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Is combat log possible in closed? Can you see what happens behind the scenes with addons? .
I've lost count of the number of times I have told everyone here that a combat log addon exists. The newest version breaks down group contribution for damage and heals even if other group members don't have the addon.

If anyone would like for me to email you the two addons required (FTC and FTL) I will send you the latest versions before the next weekend beta test. Just send me a PM with your email.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
There is a valid point in that you are the 'new guy', and as crazy as Ut can be he is a long term poster here. Make your case and tell your thoughts but don't war the guy.
Does being a long time poster give someone the privilege to fabricate "facts" and not be held accountable for it?

I don't have any problem with anyone voicing their opinions. AFAIK Kedwyn, Pyksel, maybe Grave and I are the only people here with closed beta access. Kedwyn and Pyksel don't like the game. Have you seen me argue against any of their opinions?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does being a long time poster give someone the privilege to fabricate "facts" and not be held accountable for it?
Nobody has that privilege. But being held accountable to making shit up, in this case, is being publicly humiliated and if it's bad enough an infraction from me.

All communities in human history recoil at the sight of a newcomer coming in and fixated on promoting a product they think isn't great. Even if your heart is in the right place it's still suspect from the communities perspective. People in the community need to realize that there are new users who find a community and only care about discussing one thing, but that's just life.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Kind of like when a new poster comes in here and tells me that the NDA will be dropped, it drops for the PvP aspects of the game, but yet is held in check so you can still hide behind it, then when called out on you being wrong, you fail to respond? Or how about the first link where I gave you the information of what the subject was about. That wasn't good enough so you linked two more. At that point I figured you are even more worthless to this community than Requiem. I will always tell the truth here when it comes to these games, and I have been doing so for the last 12 years. I've been called about every name in the book. It still won't stop me, and I have had to deal with the Raph Kosters of the ineternet, like you, trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the gaming public in those same 12 years.

What will happen is what has always happened. You will come in and shill the shit out of this game registering an account here with a sole agenda of doing just that. Not because you like it, but because you want it to sell boxes. After all your smoke screens to create confusion in the thread, about 3 weeks into launch after everything I have said comes 100% true, you will vanish like a fart in the wind and we will never hear from you again until the next MMORPG you either are working on or shilling for comes around. And Tuco will still say I am throwing darts when even he fucking knows better. Hopefully less two major fucking idiots in the gaming industry (Matt Firor and Paul Sage) being allowed to ever lead any projects in this industry again. Unfortunately, we all know how that works. And they will end up at Battlecry.

Blackwulf

N00b
Wonder if there's gonna be another beta next weekend. I wanna test some things
smile.png

Tuco, when PRX and other mega guilds pick a campaign are you gonna publicize it? My gank squad is somewhat interested...

Edit:
Utnayan, "After all your smoke screens to create confusion in the thread, about 3 weeks into launch after everything I have said comes 100% true..."

I don't think that's gonna happen. Especially when adventure zone details come out.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
As much as I want a WOW style open beta, it's probably in TESO's best interest to limit beta testing to tease the content further out to promote the huge block of Sean-level of hardcore gamers from getting all their content for free.

Tuco, how much PVE content did you guys do?

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Well said Flight.

I tried to give this game a chance, hell I wanted it to work since I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan...

Unfortunately, the only thing this game has going for it is having aspects voiced by talent such as Michael Gambon and John Cleese. The combat is atrocious, the animations even worse and the first zone one of the worst parts of the game.

Whilst Blackwulf is clearly a rabid fanboi, his posting reflects that - a diehard fan unable to see through the rose tinted glasses. On the other hand, signati is an obvious shill and Rescorla is a laughable shill with a clear vendetta against Utnayan, but no ability to argue coherently it seems!
Well, obviously, since you have SHILL-O-Vision, thanks for coming in here in giving us all the warning that we need to know that the game is really terrible, despite our own experiences to contrary. I did notice, however, that you failed to shine that brilliantly perceptive mind on any of the new posters who have also posted almost exclusively in this thread but have negative things to say about ESO.

P.S.- Perhaps it isn't the game that sucks.
P.P.S.- It's you.
P.P.P.S-
rrr_img_60704.jpg

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Kind of like when a new poster comes in here and tells me that the NDA will be dropped, it drops for the PvP aspects of the game, but yet is held in check so you can still hide behind it, then when called out on you being wrong, you fail to respond? Or how about the first link where I gave you the information of what the subject was about. That wasn't good enough so you linked two more. At that point I figured you are even more worthless to this community than .
You've pretty much been 100% wrong on all your predictions regarding the NDA so not really certain how you now believe you are somehow on the winning side of that debate. Those of us on the PTS are allowed to give our general impressions of 17+ content without breaking the NDA and I have been doing that here. Those impressions just happen to not align with your irrational rants (thank The Lord).

In regard to the three links to the closed beta forums, your reply to the first proved beyond a shadow of a doubt you don't have access to the closed beta forums because your reply totally missed the point of that thread. You have evaded even responding to the other two links because you have no clue what the topics are.

The long term veterans of the FOH board seemed to be entertained by the conniption fit you had when I exposed your lies. How does it feel to be the court jester of the board who isn't taken seriously and who is allowed to hang around thanks to the entertainment you provide to everyone?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hey Tuco, how is PRX handling PVP vs. PVE? In GW2 you could completely ignore the PVE stuff and level up just fine in WvWvW. I believe in ESO you'll need to do PVE to get skill unlocks, gear and levels?

Gecko_sl

shitlord
You've pretty much been 100% wrong on all your predictions regarding the NDA so not really certain how you now believe you are somehow on the winning side of that debate.
Psst, we know this. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hey Tuco, how is PRX handling PVP vs. PVE? In GW2 you could completely ignore the PVE stuff and level up just fine in WvWvW. I believe in ESO you'll need to do PVE to get skill unlocks, gear and levels?
A better question is how will PRX survive without Yak exploits.
wink.png

khalid

Unelected Mod
Do new posters need to be irrational haters like Utnayan in multiple threads before they are taken seriously here?
No, they don't. This forum has way too many overly cynical people. Some new blood that has a more positive outlook on games is nice.

Basically, fuck the haters, thanks for contributing to this thread and forum. Just don't be shy about visiting other subforums.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Tuco did your guild decide on a faction? And Im assuming we are all on one server in this game, right?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco, when PRX and other mega guilds pick a campaign are you gonna publicize it? My gank squad is somewhat interested...
I have no idea what campaign/faction we're choosing nor how we'll publicize it. I can guess that it'll be made public very late, possibly post-release like it was in GW2.
Tuco, how much PVE content did you guys do?
Enough PVE content that I can't say what PVE content we've done, lol.
Same as we've always done PVE in MMOs. Our goal is to win every war, not every battle. That means we'll stop waging war when we have the upper hand and do what PVE we must to conquer in Cyrodiil. I don't want to go into details publicly but we've become very efficient at building a war machine.
Tuco did your guild decide on a faction? And Im assuming we are all on one server in this game, right?
No we haven't and while everyone in the game is on one 'server' there will be multiple campaigns, which as far as PVP is concerned means separate servers.

Vitality

HUSTLE
WTB relevant ESO content discussion please.

- Tuco, would you mind outlining PRX's game plan for ESO?(Group comps, pve benchmarks etc?)

- You guys rushing alchemist for stamina regen pots for sprinting in Cyrodil?

Mucho apprecianado,
Vitality

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
WTB relevant ESO content discussion please.

- Tuco, would you mind outlining PRX's game plan for ESO?(Group comps, pve benchmarks etc?)

Mucho apprecianado,
Vitality
see above

And Tuco, just let us know asap. I think most of us here that will be playing want to contribute in some way and probably will be in the head start as well. (although I will not be joining PRX, I dont think Im hardcore enough) So we need to know asap, especially the faction thing.

Also one last question. Are the campaigns locked after a certain amount of people join? Or is it strictly controlled by the queue and it does not matter how many people actually join a campaign?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
You've pretty much been 100% wrong on all your predictions regarding the NDA so not really certain how you now believe you are somehow on the winning side of that debate. Those of us on the PTS are allowed to give our general impressions of 17+ content without breaking the NDA and I have been doing that here. Those impressions just happen to not align with your irrational rants (thank The Lord).

In regard to the three links to the closed beta forums, your reply to the first proved beyond a shadow of a doubt you don't have access to the closed beta forums because your reply totally missed the point of that thread. You have evaded even responding to the other two links because you have no clue what the topics are.

The long term veterans of the FOH board seemed to be entertained by the conniption fit you had when I exposed your lies. How does it feel to be the court jester of the board who isn't taken seriously and who is allowed to hang around thanks to the entertainment you provide to everyone?
You didn't expose jack shit. There were no lies. With regards to the first link I even told you the fucking topic. Which you completely ignored. You even hid behind the NDA a few times after the NDA was dropped. Then you came back and said you can give general overviews of the closed beta that is still under NDA. Are you a baby of Thalidomide?

You have been nothing to this forum, this thread, or this community other than a side step spinster. We will all have proof enough at launch when this piece of shit goes live. Of which then it won't matter, you will fly away into a new forum. I will be right. And this entire process with phony ass shit-sticks like yourself coming into this forum and not being honest with the people here about what this game really is to create confusion and a smoke screen covering the zits of this gigantically flawed mismanaged trainwreck will continue when Vogel launches his new schtick and you, or some moron like you, will be pulling this same shit again. And I will know the inner workings of the entire management system calling out your travesty of posting habits even when you were a young little fuck getting called out as a jackass on the Rift forums.