The Elder Scrolls Online

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
see above

And Tuco, just let us know asap. I think most of us here that will be playing want to contribute in some way and probably will be in the head start as well. (although I will not be joining PRX, I dont think Im hardcore enough) So we need to know asap, especially the faction thing.

Also one last question. Are the campaigns locked after a certain amount of people join? Or is it strictly controlled by the queue and it does not matter how many people actually join a campaign?
Campaigns have a maximum before rollover. Once you are in a campaign, you can get out of it to join a different one for a price. Which will happen once you and PRX go in and clean house. And that will be your PvP session. You will have 2 weeks of PvP, all your enemies will jump ship, and all of you will be bored as fuck for the next 10 weeks until it cycles.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Because people like Utnayan have a desperate need to be taken seriously and they don't like being exposed as frauds.
Because people like Utnayan hate what spinster shills like you stand for in this industry, and the absolute lost opportunity cost of what a game could really be if it weren't for the mindsets of people like you managing them - while completely glossing over the lies you have told in this exact thread. Because that's your job.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WTB relevant ESO content discussion please.

- Tuco, would you mind outlining PRX's game plan for ESO?(Group comps, pve benchmarks etc?)

- You guys rushing alchemist for stamina regen pots for sprinting in Cyrodil?

Mucho apprecianado,
Vitality
Just go herehttp://www.prx-guild.com/

I highly recommend playing with them. One of the best parts will be when your competition shit talks you on board and the server or people that play with you not in the guild will defend you.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just go herehttp://www.prx-guild.com/

I highly recommend playing with them. One of the best parts will be when your competition shit talks you on board and the server or people that play with you not in the guild will defend you.
It's a good PvP guild. One of these days a game with decent PvP and combat will come out and we can all hop on board.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
You didn't expose jack shit. There were no lies. With regards to the first link I even told you the fucking topic. Which you completely ignored. You even hid behind the NDA a few times after the NDA was dropped. Then you came back and said you can give general overviews of the closed beta that is still under NDA. Are you a baby of Thalidomide?

You have been nothing to this forum, this thread, or this community other than a side step spinster. We will all have proof enough at launch when this piece of shit goes live. Of which then it won't matter, you will fly away into a new forum. I will be right. And this entire process with phony ass shit-sticks like yourself coming into this forum and not being honest with the people here about what this game really is to create confusion and a smoke screen covering the zits of this gigantically flawed mismanaged trainwreck will continue when Vogel launches his new schtick and you, or some moron like you, will be pulling this same shit again. And I will know the inner workings of the entire management system calling out your travesty of posting habits even when you were a young little fuck getting called out as a jackass on the Rift forums.
LOL you can tell how much I've rattled Utnayan if he is internet stalking me and trying to discover my posting history on other MMO boards. I have no idea the last time I posted anything on the Rift forums. I wonder if I made Utnayan (under a different username) look the fool over there too?

PS the title of that first link was in the URL. You still got the point of the post wrong. I made sure the second two links truncated the title which is why you have no clue what the subjects are about.

FYI I'm an ex-Army guy who doesn't care much for liars or braggarts. Feel free to keep the attacks up if you need to.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a good PvP guild. One of these days a game with decent PvP and combat will come out and we can all hop on board.
The problem with PVP in MMO's is the PVP is disposable. You need a huge world so one alliance or guild can't dominate or you have the haves and have not's problem. You need city building, territory control and none of this reset scoreboard bullshit. Let the players shape the world and create the stories and content but provide them with the tools. Basically you need a fantasy Eve Online that isn't boring to play.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The problem with PVP in MMO's is the PVP is disposable. You need a huge world so one alliance or guild can't dominate or you have the haves and have not's problem. You need city building, territory control and none of this reset scoreboard bullshit. Let the players shape the world and create the stories and content but provide them with the tools. Basically you need a fantasy Eve Online that isn't boring to play.
This is exactly what is needed from the PvP point of view, and I agree. Eve is like a long drawn out drama movie. Boring until the very end for that one glimpse of excitement. Really fun to read about, and probably really exciting to be a part of, but in-between it's like watching paint dry.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
WTB relevant ESO content discussion please.

- Tuco, would you mind outlining PRX's game plan for ESO?(Group comps, pve benchmarks etc?)

- You guys rushing alchemist for stamina regen pots for sprinting in Cyrodil?

Mucho apprecianado,
Vitality
Our strats are secret. I will say that the most important things to winning MMO wars is discipline and longevity. We heavily research and strategize the game specific stuff, but it always falls into place and the best way to handle it is post-release by trying different things in a changing landscape. From over a decade of fighting these wars most of the pre-release strategizing is only relevant to the first few minutes of the first engagement, after that a good leader and disciplined troops are what win fights.

see above

And Tuco, just let us know asap. I think most of us here that will be playing want to contribute in some way and probably will be in the head start as well. (although I will not be joining PRX, I dont think Im hardcore enough) So we need to know asap, especially the faction thing.
You don't have to be hardcore to join PRX, just ready to win wars.

When it's public I'll put it in the OP and if enough people are interested in playing on the same faction I'll change the thread title.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
While I agree with what you are saying, you are wrong in one fact. People intrinsically want to be on the winning side, thats why there is always a winner. eventually, even in a game like you mention, there will be a winning side, because people flock to the winning side. And even though I dont play EvE, I will venture to say that this even happens there.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
IMHO We really need Shadowbane's design in a technically sound world with EQNext's voxels.

I'd join PRX (for a third time) but that would kill my chance of killing KV. Seriously, I'm still predicting I'll be gone in 90 days so I hate to commit to anything. I wrongly thought GW2 would have long term hooks, and AOC was just a catastrophe so I assume the worst.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While I agree with what you are saying, you are wrong in one fact. People intrinsically want to be on the winning side, thats why there is always a winner. eventually, even in a game like you mention, there will be a winning side, because people flock to the winning side. And even though I dont play EvE, I will venture to say that this even happens there.
Small guilds and alliances are still able to carve out their own little niche of space etc. This is because of the huge playing field of space. In a fantasy MMO you could easily dominate an entire server eliminating all competition and driving people away from the game. That is why you need a huge world. It's not so much about winning as it is being able to actually play.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Small guilds and alliances are still able to carve out their own little niche of space etc. This is because of the huge playing field of space. In a fantasy MMO you could easily dominate an entire server eliminating all competition and driving people away from the game. That is why you need a huge world. It's not so much about winning as it is being able to actually play.
I'm hoping you're right, but I think SmallGuildX on FactionA will carve out a foothold deep into their territory and be content with holding it. Then they'll attack a keep held by BigGuildY on FactionB and burn their shit in the retaliation. And then for the rest of the campaign BigGuildY will ensure they don't maintain a foothold.

We saw this in Shadowbane where we started off relatively peacefully and the pre-release guilds set up a consensual war against each other (PRX vs Retribution in this case). All the unrelated guilds were neutral in it, but as time went on they slowly got added to one side or the other and couldn't defend their small positions against the larger forces and eventually coalesced into one big force that lost (Skye). I remember a week after burning Skye's city to the ground I was in a Gamestop or EB or some shit and started a conversation with an employee and he asked what guild I was in. When I told him he said, "Oh... I'm in skye... you guys destroyed our home." I left soon after.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
You must hate yourself then.
I know I am the guy who just posted dickbutt.jpg but this should end or be taken to PM. Folks on both sides have firmly made their cases and nothing further is to be gained by endless personal sniping.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
There will always be bandwagon players hoping to ride the coattails of the guilds who are successful.

There are also players who just like the thrill of competing and can have fun even if they lose.

I would rather play for the underdog and cut into the lead of the winning faction versus tag along with the bandwagon players who always join the faction that is winning.