The Elder Scrolls Online

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I'd read it, if the shit website didn't send me back to the Age Gate every time I click on the "ESO Veteran Content" vignette, then back to the homepage.

No, there's portals to the instanced 12 man "Challenge Mode on Steroids that yield no specific reward - yet" (since you can retry as much as you want, better have no reward)

You know, you can't be a shill. A shill wouldn't be that confrontational and obtuse.
People sure are getting butthurt over this game. Posts like that probably give Utnayan a boner.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Unless you are saying Trials will be included in the AZ? Are you saying this?
They are probably done. I mean, it's hard-ass encounters, with timer, death counter, and a simple leaderboard. It's probably ultra-simple to implement, and not needing much testing (although, with their mega-server ultra-non-advanced tech and quest ass-biting bugs... who knows).

If it was raids, then yes, probably not. But Trials, they can reset their leaderboards anytime, and you don't get loot from it, so you can release them half-baked.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I think it is safe to assume that their will be good gear garnered from Trials.
You're projecting your wishes on those. The indications there are that the reward of the Trial is your position on the Leaderboard. That's it. Maybe there's something else, but I see not hint of anything. And, since it's Zenimin, you can expect ANYTHING by now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're projecting your wishes on those. The indications there are that the reward of the Trial is your position on the Leaderboard. That's it. Maybe there's something else, but I see not hint of anything. And, since it's Zenimin, you can expect ANYTHING by now.
If they didn't mention their loot system there's no reason to expect that you won't get great loot from those 12mans. It's the neutral position to take.

Hopefully that's not true though. I don't want to run whatever they shit out just so I can compete in Cyrodiil.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
People sure are getting butthurt over this game. Posts like that probably give Utnayan a boner.
Well, I've said since basically the inception of this thread (or shortly after... or somewhere along it a long time ago) that I wasn't interested, and nothing has changed my opinion one whit. So Ut has sported a boner for so long, he's had to get it amputated due to gangrene by now.

But, it's funny. The game looked bland and uninteresting. With little in the way of high-end PVE.

And guess what? It's barely above bland, totally messed up, and still apparently with little in the way of high-end PVE.

(anecdotal evidence: about everyone who's stopped WoW these months in my guild and who's interested in a MMO is looking for Wildstar "because it does look fun". TESO? The only ones who seem to be interested are those who compulsively buy EVERY MMO, and cancel after the first month and come back to WoW)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Lol, Ut be all reading post histories and shit. Crazy, bro, crazy
Not at all. I was checking his posting history to see if he posts in the other games thread for Hearthstone and if he didn't, I was going to PM him to check it out since he likes the game. I happened to see another thread of his in the process that stuck out. So, I think it's a valid question. Unlike you and Rescorla, who only post in this thread, I compliment Felmega in being a valued member of this community and the other portions of this site. Where as in the both of you seem hell bent on having one purpose in mind by only posting in this thread.

You both must like other games right? How come you never post in other forums? There is some good information there. Hell, I even check out the netflix movie thread to see what people recommend for good free movies I may have missed. There are many values to this forum you are missing out on.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Not at all. I was checking his posting history to see if he posts in the other games thread for Hearthstone and if he didn't, I was going to PM him to check it out since he likes the game. I happened to see another thread of his in the process that stuck out. So, I think it's a valid question. Unlike you and Rescorla, who only post in this thread, I compliment Felmega in being a valued member of this community and the other portions of this site. Where as in the both of you seem hell bent on having one purpose in mind by only posting in this thread.

You both must like other games right? How come you never post in other forums? There is some good information there. Hell, I even check out the netflix movie thread to see what people recommend for good free movies I may have missed. There are many values to this forum you are missing out on.
FWIW: I've seen resco post in the d3 thread recently.

Blackwulf

N00b
Yeah right now I'm playing an indie game from Steam called Wazhack. It's pretty hard core, my son. Not gonna start something new when I only gotta wait 3 more days for ESO!

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pardon my ignorance (I am generally ignorant, and my request for a pardon has nothing to do with the following . . . it's just a blanket statement!), but I want to know if anyone knows what kind of content lies beyond level 10? As far as I know, people didn't get to level too far during the beta weekends. I thought it was kind of odd that the developers didn't have a beta that started with players buffed to level 40 and having them logged in at a higher level area.

Seriously, I've seen conversations so focused on levels 1-10, I've really not seen any mention of the higher level content. In fact,isthere higher level content? I honestly didn't really see much posted on the internet from players who got very far in the game.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you know those quests you did to get to level 10? well, you do more of them to get to level 50. Then at 50, you do even more to get to 50 veteran rank 5-6.

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Wait... I thought that was wrong... I thought you could not see your enemy's long term buffs.
This is a video released today by someone with PTS access. You can tell that it was recorded after the API changes because the UI add-on he's using (FTC) cannot read the Magicka and Stamina levels of his targets. It can read their long-term buffs though. Buffs with a P on them are "permanent," those with a T are toggles. Whenever you see a buff that looks like a wolf's head on top of a moon, the target is a Werewolf. The purple buff with a yellow circle is Magelight.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
This is a video released today by someone with PTS access. You can tell that it was recorded after the API changes because the UI add-on he's using (FTC) cannot read the Magicka and Stamina levels of his targets. It can read their long-term buffs though. Buffs with a P on them are "permanent," those with a T are toggles. Whenever you see a buff that looks like a wolf's head on top of a moon, the target is a Werewolf. The purple buff with a yellow circle is Magelight.
If that is what FTC looks like now, I am ok with the changes. Also, after watching him beat all those people, I may roll a Nightblade for Cyrodiil rather than a Sorceror.
wink.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
2000 per faction seems like too many.

I'm also surprised at how few campaigns there are.