The Elder Scrolls Online

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That carebear, kiddie crap is the stupidest argument anyways. Many of us live in a society that not only glorifies violence but also allows early access to it's children. I know a lot of younger gamers that are fantastic gamers and enjoy the darker content.

It's usually the older gamers that need a set type of gameplay(EQ will never be surpassed) and have increased responsibilities that interfere with their goal of revisiting their former 'badassedness'. This skewed personal vision of accomplishment, as they inaccurately remember a pretty basic and easy game(once learned) , will be constantly broadcast to fellow members of the Brotherhood Of The Hardcore. In this myopic miasma of shared memories and reaffirmation, everyone can argue back and forth about which EQ aspect was what made it best.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
mature ?
Like the chick who sounds like roseann barr ragin about stretch marks ?
Monotone man delivering 20 minute weather updates ?
Got the laid off , utilities shut off , sherriff auction , child support , domestic drama blues ?

Fuck off and go drink bleach

I will take barrens chat any day on vent over the faiing at life sob stories.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Screw cartoon graphics I hate them.If I wanted to hump a cartoon I'd pick Jessica Rabbit. Cartoon graphics suck. It's the sole reason I am not playing Wildstar.
Lol? Wtf does that have to do with the maturity of the playerbase? Why are you humping anything in a video game?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
whoever made that probably shouldnt have asked those who agree with the changes to leave the room, seeing as its all but a handful of people.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_63553.jpg
rrr_img_63554.jpg

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Agreed that those vids never get old. I don't know if that guy got an award for the actual film, but he should definitely get one for creating such a perfect meme.

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
Agreed that those vids never get old. I don't know if that guy got an award for the actual film, but he should definitely get one for creating such a perfect meme.
He's won quite a few awards for his role in Downfall, one even from Germany if memory serves. The guy is pretty relaxed and cool about the whole meme affair as well;

Edit: Took video out as it was a parody of the parody and I can't find the proper interview. God damn Internet!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The actual film is so fantastic. If people here have not seen Downfall, it is on Netflix currently. I highly suggest watching the movie. It is about the final 2 weeks of Hitler's life according to his assistant and the things that were happening in that absolutely insane mind of his, and the bunker. Warning though, at the end, you are going to want to erase all of humanity from your mind wondering how some people are just that evil.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Interested yes, but I do hate the cartooness of the graphics. They are less horrible than Wildstar though.
I guess this is personal preference, but I think both have their play. Ever play Beyond Good And Evil? I would hate to see you missing out on games like this because they were too "kiddy cartoonish". The graphics of Skyrim and Fallout compared to Wildstar and WoW/Beyond Good and Evil all have their place. I hope you play the actual games first before deciding.