The Elder Scrolls Online

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No nameplates is ruining this game for me. It's just a bunch of nameless people running around doing the same shit that I am doing.

Really makes it feel like a single player game.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
So I tested it and as long as you are grouped/wearing ring of mara with your partner then you get 10% xp no matter level or distance
Have you tested to see if you still get the bonus if the other person is offline? You're not supposed to but curious to know if you still do .

esloan_sl

shitlord
It is my opinion (No Source) that a certain creative director (Not to be named) didn't want name plates because World of Warcraft had nameplates and nameplates isn't Elder Scroll-sy. (No Source)
Yep, and so many of the things you have proclaimed came true, how could we possibly doubt you?
tongue.png

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Your sources seem... questionable...
"The reason for mudcrabs dropping various weapons and armor is that at one point, a long time ago, with an average life span being quite long for a mudcrab, various adventures get eaten and die. They magically shrink the metal foundation within it's stomach to be used later if they are attacked again in another section they may roam to. They gain in power this way as well so if you see a larger mudcrab through your travels after you have grown in power, be careful, because that mudcrab may have already eaten 5 adventurers and grew in power such as you. If you defeat these vicious beings, there is a chance the acidic power in their blood eats the metal and you cannot take it's powerful item hosted inside. Sometimes you will get lucky and stream out the acid to air when you strike at the stomach. The Skyrim Research Facility in Windhelm has determined that if this happens, it will reform the weapon/armor previous as a gift from the Gods - a trophy for the adventure that finally took it's life and soul. This is all they have on the subject at the moment, as they continue to investigate further."

Source = Utnayan - The Roleplaying Ester the Tester understudy.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
you can stand in a room as your buddy pulls packs and they will aggro to you even if you dont do anything.
Yep, I have tested to just see if I stand from a distance without casting or healing or nothing and with a buddy they will beeline straight to me. Its running me crazy. I am looking to see if something I have is running, cast or some effect that is causing this other than the natural assumption that the code is doing this.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Yep, I have tested to just see if I stand from a distance without casting or healing or nothing and with a buddy they will beeline straight to me. Its running me crazy. I am looking to see if something I have is running, cast or some effect that is causing this other than the natural assumption that the code is doing this.
I already explained to you what was happening. Did you miss the post or do you not believe me?

Vitality

HUSTLE
"The reason for mudcrabs dropping various weapons and armor is that at one point, a long time ago, with an average life span being quite long for a mudcrab, various adventures get eaten and die. They magically shrink the metal foundation within it's stomach to be used later if they are attacked again in another section they may roam to. They gain in power this way as well so if you see a larger mudcrab through your travels after you have grown in power, be careful, because that mudcrab may have already eaten 5 adventurers and grew in power such as you. If you defeat these vicious beings, there is a chance the acidic power in their blood eats the metal and you cannot take it's powerful item hosted inside. Sometimes you will get lucky and stream out the acid to air when you strike at the stomach. The Skyrim Research Facility in Windhelm has determined that if this happens, it will reform the weapon/armor previous as a gift from the Gods - a trophy for the adventure that finally took it's life and soul. This is all they have on the subject at the moment, as they continue to investigate further."
Your skill in thread entertainment contribution increased! (57)

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
It's by design. Packs of trash mobs are supposed to split up and attack everyone in the party. There are no AOE taunts either so once they are on you, you either CC them or kill them.

I like it better than EZ tanking in WoW and other MMOs. Makes the dungeons more challenging.
Honestly it sucks. It doesnt seem to be random at all. I get the agro period! I am not in any means a trinity player but there should be a reason for the agro and a means for player to avoid or increase it. Only other option is to just run with Heavy armor to counter it, which seems piss-poor option.

selis

Molten Core Raider
So far, liking the game. Hard to say how AvA/RvR will be with the lack of being able to identify players/guilds.

I did roll DC and I guess my experience will change once I find a organized RvR guild.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Having such a hard time picking a class. DK and Templar at level 12 and playing a NB that is only level 5. No idea what I want to do but I'm having fun so I'll just keep winging it.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I can't stress how good the music is in this game. It's not like WoW where you can watch an episode of Seinfeld at the same time. I mean, yeah you can, but that kinda ruins the game.

Saban_sl

shitlord
I've always been a big fan of melee/tank classes, but how bad is it playing one in TESO PVP? I know I had severe regrets playing melee in GW2.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rough, but If you do a Sword and board Dragonknight you can get a spell reflect and a scorpion pull and a root. (Ganking Heaven) Or a stealth nightblade of course. And any class can use ranged weapons so with some time you can at least feel useful or use a siege engine.

Or play a Templar and get your head smashed in and feel good about it!

I've always been a big fan of melee/tank classes, but how bad is it playing one in TESO PVP? I know I had severe regrets playing melee in GW2.

Pledge of Mara questions, how close in levels do you have to be? do you both have to be in certain range for the exp bonus?

I am looking for someone that plays on the NA server to share a Pledge of Mara with depending on the answers I get above if you have to be same level, within in a set distance range etc?

If your interested and you play on the NA server and wont play week then just quit let me know about my pledge I need to share with someone to use it.

ty

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
was lvl 23 and read all this grinding talk. found a spot of +7 dudes, although they werent undead. no downtime on my nightblade doin packs of 1-3 and got 2 levels in 1 hour and 10mins without ring. i am starting grindlyfe