The Elder Scrolls Online

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Definitely running slowly for login stuff, but to be expected for a Stress Test - disappointing they're not even letting people peek at the races that aren't used this phase though - would've been nice to have the character creator open to see them all, stuck messing around with a race I could care less about ATM.

I'm happy to share vague stuff like that even though it's NDA'ed as well as general impression (once I can have one when I wouldn't just be commenting on loading/login issues).... specifics I won't go into though.

Blackwulf

N00b
anyone else stuck it says requesting character load.... etc
Read the beta forums
wink.png

Vaclav

In now - and lol - entire screen is watermarked with email address - that's a cute way to deal with people posting NDA'ed screenshots I guess.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
You know, I can't help but think that these stress tests hurt the game. First impressions matter, and if the first time you get to play a game is as part of a stress test, the first impression is going to suck no matter how good the game is.

Crone

Patience is the key to getting in! Woo!

They take the NDA seriously... the entire screen has faint water marks of my email address, so it'd be very evident who posted a screen shot. Like whoa.

Blackwulf

N00b
You know, I can't help but think that these stress tests hurt the game. First impressions matter, and if the first time you get to play a game is as part of a stress test, the first impression is going to suck no matter how good the game is.
I hope they'll have lots of smooth tests before now and release.. still a lot of months in there. I'm a fanboy, though, so not really rooting for failure like some forum warriors.

Crone

Lol... in a discussion over why I didn't like Skyrim in chat, and there is jimmies rustling everywhere. Lol

Vaclav

And first impressions - it's definitely titled accurately - definitely will be picking this up for the single player experience, any doubts I have would relate to how it will be as a massively multiplayer product, and don't think that worry will be covered in this early of beta.

But as a Elder Scrolls title it delivers thusfar as a SP title. Definitely would grab this at $50-60 for the first month at the very least, subscription would largely hinge on latter support and how the multiplayer works or fails to work based on what I'm seeing in the early ST.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yea, playing it now feels very TES - probably more Morrowind than Skyrim though.

I didn't hear very amazing things of it so far, but the little bit of time I've spent have ensured my purchase - as Vaclav said, so far the single player part has been intriguing. So I'll play it for that reason alone.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bah...was late to signing in and its taking its sweet ass time. I will say I was pleasantly surprised by the character select screen and character creation. Looked nice.

conexes

Molten Core Raider
I'll tell you what, this game plays a hell of a lot different than I thought it would from having watched videos of it. I've only been on a grand total of 45 minutes, but I'll definitely be picking this one up based on that time alone.