The Elder Scrolls Online

WELP. Went to login and was met with this:

rrr_img_64232.jpg

I even logged into my ESO accout on the website and changed my password. Guess I can't play anymore? It wont take and this error keeps coming up.
It was doing that to me Yesturday that is yet another bug, to fix it exit out, relaunch with your info it may take few times but it will finally let you in if keep trying.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Poised to buy: Someone give me a quick rundown..

Is there any open world pvp?

hardcore/pvp server?

or is at all battle grounds / sieges?
The entire endgame is a huge open world PVP area between three factions.

The game is closer to DAOC than anything else, really.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The entire endgame is a huge open world PVP area between three factions.

The game is closer to DAOC than anything else, really.
I just came to ask how people are digging the pvp - The last pvp i got into was on GW2 and tho it was ok it ran its course fairly quickly - So how enjoyable is TESO pvp thus far?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I want to make a pure beef, pure heals staying-power type ala Velious era self-torporing EQ1 Paladin. Heavy Armor , shield bashes and stuns, etc. Therefore Templar? Which race? Argonian? Orc?

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I have 80 inventory spots and that seems fine if you don't try to loot every single crate and barrel. You can crafting form materials that are sitting in your bank.
I know you can you craft from the bank. You have to hold on to weapons you want to research (since it takes for fucking ever to research some and without an AH you can't guarantee you'll ever find a Precise staff ever again), all your provisioning materials, all your armoring materials, all the enchanting (holy shit this one is an inventory whore)...it's just a fucking lot of shit.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I want to make a pure beef, pure heals staying-power type ala Velious era self-torporing EQ1 Paladin. Heavy Armor , shield bashes and stuns, etc. Therefore Templar? Which race? Argonian? Orc?
This is a very different game than EQ. Healing isn't the same setup at all.

Anyways, Torpor was Shaman, not Paladin dude.
tongue.png

Any class can wear any armor and use any weapon. The class/skill system in my opinion is the best part of the game, besides the PVP.

I'm only level 20. I'm on limited time, but I can see me getting a few months fun out of this game.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This is a very different game than EQ. Healing isn't the same setup at all.

Anyways, Torpor was Shaman, not Paladin dude.
tongue.png

Any class can wear any armor and use any weapon. The class/skill system in my opinion is the best part of the game, besides the PVP.

I'm only level 20. I'm on limited time, but I can see me getting a few months fun out of this game.
Pallie torpor dawgCelestial Cleansing - Project 1999 Wiki

ES equivThe True Power of the Hist (Skyrim) - YouTube

Someone explain self-healing / regen to me, and how to build a pure defensive turtle character while this slow-ass download progresses 5mb/s

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Be a Templar, go Sword and Board and Resto staff at 15. Can socket a regen from paladin line. And a regen from Staff line, socket healer ultimate for more healing. Use the Pally flame dot for range The spear cone Ae for close damage And the First tanky armor stealing sword for close damage and buffs. (Later can go for another sword board ability like power bash. to Stun and annoy or Shield charge to ping pong around and be annoying as hell)

This is kinda where I am going with mine. And yes I was a Shaman in EQ.

Pallie torpor dawgCelestial Cleansing - Project 1999 Wiki

ES equivThe True Power of the Hist (Skyrim) - YouTube

Someone explain self-healing / regen to me while this slow-ass download progresses 5mb/s

Column_sl

shitlord
If you are talking about pvp, i don't think anything matters but high health.

Its just a zerg fest from what I've been in. Is there a pvp server that I'm missing, or are they planning one?
That would be a hell of a lot more fun then the campaigns...

Ryanz

<Banned>
So I'm in some instanced tomb/cave with this guy who keeps saying he's a Rilis, then proceeds to get some crown and turn himself into a werewolf. Anyways, I kill him and am looking around the room and notice there is some pillar that is knocked down and looks like a ramp, so I go up it, and then there are some jagged rocks that kind of look like stairs, so I start jumping up them all the while thinking that I'm being led to some "hidden" treasure chest that I'll get to open. As soon as I jump up on this rock, my screen turns to this:

cPTYzBz.png

I can't move, I tried /stuck and I just get warped to this same spot. Lol.

*edit* ahhh forgot about teleporting using a wayshrine on the world map. That seemed to work.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Which race you choose doesn't matter. I'd recommend you play what you think looks cool. That being said our templars are split between Breton (spell resist, -mana cost) and Altmer (+mana, +mana recovery). If you want to a lot of melee then Khajit are supposedly the best (+crit)

Here's a good article describing all the races:
Racial Bonus Comparison

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Which race you choose doesn't matter. I'd recommend you play what you think looks cool. That being said our templars are split between Breton (spell resist, -mana cost) and Altmer (+mana, +mana recovery). If you want to a lot of melee then Khajit are supposedly the best (+crit)

Here's a good article describing all the races:
Racial Bonus Comparison
These are the Mythic guys. Tuning and nerfs are inevitable.

I think what he means is at 50, gear will overcharge all your stats besides health so currently its the only thing worth investing into and also has the net effect of making the racial bonuses not matter much except during leveling. I could be wrong though; I haven't theorycrafted much. And yeah, they may totally nerf, tune, and change that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think what he means is at 50, gear will overcharge all your stats besides health so currently its the only thing worth investing into and also has the net effect of making the racial bonuses not matter much except during leveling. I could be wrong though; I haven't theorycrafted much. And yeah, they may totally nerf, tune, and change that.
Yup. I'm not sure which stats aren't soft-capped or have depreciating returns.

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
Played more this weekend than any game in recent memory - had a lot of moments where I found myself excited about little discoveries.
Did a guild group dungeon and it was challenging and rewarding.

I spent some of my early 20's running around Cyrodiil collecting skyshards and ended up doing a lot of questing on the side - often getting the shard and a quest down a minor dungeon at the same time. Are these quests not a good idea to do at lower levels or should I have waited to 50? Was too fun not to do them - wish this was the entire game with risk of PVP.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Welp looks like I don't get to play. I'm on the road, and it's not letting me put in the subscription info, even though it's the identical CC I used to buy the game direct from the TESO website. Fun times. THIS is why I hate being nagged for a sub before my included 30 days are up. What a fucking pain.