The Elder Scrolls Online

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
ZOS released a Craglorn video today. Looks like it will satisfy the PVE raiders. On my IPhone so can't link it. It's posted on the ESO homepage if you want to see it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wtf is ESO EU favored? everytime I want to play during the day theres a fuckin maintenance around noon EST.. terrible timing

I guess Craglorn looks interesting enough, but I'm totally "meh" on the actual 12-man Trials having rage timers and limited rez. We've always preferred figuring out boss fights ourselves instead of memorizing them beforehand on youtube. Just not into the Leaderboard epeen I guess when it comes to raiding.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I guess Craglorn looks interesting enough, but I'm totally "meh" on the actual 12-man Trials having rage timers and limited rez. We've always preferred figuring out boss fights ourselves instead of memorizing them beforehand on youtube. Just not into the Leaderboard epeen I guess when it comes to raiding.
No point in PVE if there's no peen to be swaddled, atleast for me.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
The existence of resurrection constraints doesn't prevent you from figuring out the boss fights yourself. As an old school EQ1 player, I personnally think watching boss fights on YouTube to learn the fights is pretty lame.

If you aren't concerned with your ?p?en, you can also take as much time as you want and not even worry about the timer.

No point in PVE if there's no peen to be swaddled, atleast for me.
I've always been a part of fairly accomplished raiding guilds, not top of the class but we always clear content. Yes its fun showing off gear and boss mounts, maybe even checking in on guild-ox every now and then. But mostly I see leaderboards as a PvP thing I guess.

The video also didn't mention how many attempts or how much time per "lockout". If the boss fights themselves are good, it could be OK; I'm just contending with Rescorla's comment that it would satisfy primarily PvE raiders. The video didn't inspire a whole lot for me.

The existence of resurrection constraints doesn't prevent you from figuring out the boss fights yourself. As an old school EQ1 player, I personnally think watching boss fights on YouTube to learn the fights is pretty lame.

If you aren't concerned with your ?p?en, you can also take as much time as you want and not even worry about the timer.
Its possible I misunderstood the video, but I came away with the idea that there is a limited amount of time and a limited number of rezzes. Am I wrong in that? If the Leaderboard is just built-in Wow-challenge-mode-dungeons, I'm fine with that.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
ya res constraint sounds like they just limit you from combat rezing infinitely like you can in group dungeons. I highly doubt they mean they limit you to a # of attempts per reset like vael or aow.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Welp looks like I don't get to play. I'm on the road, and it's not letting me put in the subscription info, even though it's the identical CC I used to buy the game direct from the TESO website. Fun times. THIS is why I hate being nagged for a sub before my included 30 days are up. What a fucking pain.
I had the same issue I tired using my card and paypal and it didn't work......then I got support help and they used my key on the wrong account so now I'm waiting for my ticket to get escalated

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Its possible I misunderstood the video, but I came away with the idea that there is a limited amount of time and a limited number of rezzes. Am I wrong in that? If the Leaderboard is just built-in Wow-challenge-mode-dungeons, I'm fine with that.
I guess its a matter of interpretation. I think you will automatically fail the trial once you reach the resurrection constraint. My interpretation of the timer is that it is only for ?p?en purposes and whatever reward is given for being on the leaderboards. I assume if a guild wants to take their time and not worry about the timer, they will still be able to complete the trial and collect the boss loot.

esloan_sl

shitlord
ZOS released a Craglorn video today. Looks like it will satisfy the PVE raiders. On my IPhone so can't link it. It's posted on the ESO homepage if you want to see it.

Can we now put the kabash on that stupid argument of earlier? Trials are raids and it was stupid to argue otherwise but I guess it had to be done to keep that incredible track record up.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just ran into the MOST ANNOYING bug with a quest in Grahtwood.

Lost in Study
- Talk to Belehir. Except I can't talk to him he's suspended 30 feet in the air in a cage. If I walk under the cage I hit an invisible presence...which I also cannot talk to. Abandoning the quest makes that presence disappear. Retaking the quest/re logging several times has not fixed it.

So frustrating when I see player after player run past me and talk to this guy somehow and just carry on.

Fuck that. Logging out.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

Lost in Study
- Talk to Belehir. Except I can't talk to him he's suspended 30 feet in the air in a cage. If I walk under the cage I hit an invisible presence...which I also cannot talk to. Abandoning the quest makes that presence disappear. Retaking the quest/re logging several times has not fixed it.

So frustrating when I see player after player run past me and talk to this guy somehow and just carry on.

Fuck that. Logging out.
Questing is for newbies, the real men grind.. and its faster.

esloan_sl

shitlord
Anyone got a good melee sorcerer build for PvP? I am thinking mostly lightning damage with a two hander or something similar. I am completely lost on what class I want to play. I have messed around with multiple characters to level 10 but I am not sure what I want to take to level cap first. I like all of the classes for different reasons and I am having a lot of difficulty nailing one down.

Its not made any easier by the amount of crap builds floating around on forums and stuff. Most of them are based mostly on aesthetics in lieu of actual playtesting. Aesthetics are important but I want something that is actually viable and of use in PvP and PvE.

Any ideas on a melee sorcerer build would be greatly appreciated.

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Lost in Study

Fuck that. Logging out.
I ran into a similar bug on a different quest. I can't remember the name of the quest, but it involved clicking on a document that was on a table. Unfortunately, the document was under the table. While I could see it, I could not click on it. Other players had no problem clicking on it. I re-logged, and the document was then correctly placed on top of the table and easily clickable.