The Elder Scrolls Online

Yeah the Megaserver is starting to melt again. It starts with a 5 minute chat lag, then a 10 minute lag. Then loading screens, bank and mail start lagging, and finally you see combat lag. We will see another emergency maintenance tonight for sure.

We are wondering what will be Zeni's response to the bank bug. Its pretty common now.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the Megaserver is starting to melt again. It starts with a 5 minute chat lag, then a 10 minute lag. Then loading screens, bank and mail start lagging, and finally you see combat lag. We will see another emergency maintenance tonight for sure.

We are wondering what will be Zeni's response to the bank bug. Its pretty common now.
Seems someone from Zeni said on the forum people might want to unload their banks since they will be resetting the bank additions they did before release.

Makes me happy I just stuck with 4 mules instead of using the bank

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Seriously? I've been playing MMOs since EQ and I honestly can not recall a worse bug than this. Considering how long this has been going on without a fix or even a proper response on how/when it will be fixed is fucking horrible. I can't believe I purchased a three month subscription for this piece of shit.
Meh. Just cancel the three month sub, then re-up for month to month... or unsub until you feel confident they've fixed gamebreaker issues for you.

Or put the box on the shelf until it goes F2P, then dust it off again.

Pretty easy thing to fix, unlike their megaserver tech.

As long as you don't have any regrets about buying the game, you shouldn't have any regrets at all worth losing sleep over a sub you can easily cancel in five minutes since you haven't used up your 30 days yet.

Column_sl

shitlord
I cancelled today, It's an alright game just can't see paying for it.

I only paid like 35 bucks for the imperial edition so I got my moneys worth easly.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Will you be gimped if you don't take werewolf or vamp at end game?
There is no real end game currently so there's no way to tell. There's sort of an end-game with PvP and I think being a vamp or a werewolf is a huge boon, but not enough people are vamp/ww for it to make sense for people to slot fighter's guild skills.

They should have added a fighter's guild skill to detect undead/ww. If you made them all glow they'd be targeted and annihilated by people.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
They should have added a fighter's guild skill to detect undead/ww. If you made them all glow they'd be targeted and annihilated by people.
Tuco.. noooooooo!

People went ballistic over nametags and being able to see what kind of buffs enemies had.

Can you imagine the angst if you could use a skill to figure out who's a vamp or wolfie for PvP?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no real end game currently so there's no way to tell. There's sort of an end-game with PvP and I think being a vamp or a werewolf is a huge boon, but not enough people are vamp/ww for it to make sense for people to slot fighter's guild skills.
Mist Form aside, most of vampire skills are gimmicky. Drain Essence won't work against enemies who have already been drained and Bat Swarm is 10m PBAoE. I don't really know about werewolf but I'd assume it's the same. I wouldn't want to run around in PvP having to deal with +50% fire damage / poison, especially now that VR10 players with VR10 gear aren't a legend anymore. In my opinion those skills don't overcome the drawbacks.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I am really enjoying it, slowly playing through PvE. They really put a lot of effort into story and writing in general. My biggest complaint is that a lot of times other players - i know, shocking in a MMO - are really ruining well designed quests by trailblazing through the scenario killing everything in sight. Immersion gone, pointless trying to get a disguise, sneaking etc. Why this had to be a mmo is really beyond me. Everything that makes this game a bit unpleasant is related to the mmo site of ESO. Lag, perma cleared public dungeons, small zones, all that stuff. Wasted ressources for a great ip.

Also the music, so beautiful, so unintrusive, so cleverly placed. Amazing.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Mist Form aside, most of vampire skills are gimmicky. Drain Essence won't work against enemies who have already been drained and Bat Swarm is 10m PBAoE. I don't really know about werewolf but I'd assume it's the same. I wouldn't want to run around in PvP having to deal with +50% fire damage / poison, especially now that VR10 players with VR10 gear aren't a legend anymore. In my opinion those skills don't overcome the drawbacks.
What about the essence 75% damage reduction skill? Plus the stamina/magicka recovery, mitigation skill.. i dunno. it's more for pve I suppose, but we'll see. One can always cure. So theres bunch of VR10 already? Damn I need to get movin.

Blackwulf

N00b

Expert hunter does this.
PSA: Expert Hunter skill highlights undead, daedra, vampire and werewolf.

When slotted in your skill bar,
they will have an AURA around their feet and this info is not in the skill tooltip.

And yes, Works in PvP, especially for those Fighters Guild Bounty Quests in Cyrodill.

http://imgur.com/a/vNWno

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...undead_daedra/

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I got extra hunter, but whenever I killed undead mobs it didnt refresh the buff.. seemed like waste of a skill.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I finally got around to really playing this weekend. I've gotten immersed a little bit. I like the sandbox feel...

What is the best wiki for this game comparable to wowhead or allakhazam? There is a lot of shit I need to read about.

Blackwulf

N00b
I finally got around to really playing this weekend. I've gotten immersed a little bit. I like the sandbox feel...

What is the best wiki for this game comparable to wowhead or allakhazam? There is a lot of shit I need to read about.
Esohead.com or tamrielfoundry.com

Or reddit.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
TF.com isn't bad, signal to noise ratio is very low on the forums. Some good stuff on there though. Reddit is useless and so is Esohead.

Drednots_sl

shitlord
Enjoyable, but don't see myself subbing to it. I don't have a big desire to level multiple class / mixes to 50. PvP interest is about 40% of the game. The new small group raid zone seems interesting and may stick around a bit more but it seems dangling carrots & content will be an ongoing problem with how easy it is to blow through content.

Vitality

HUSTLE
TF.com isn't bad, signal to noise ratio is very low on the forums. Some good stuff on there though. Reddit is useless and so is Esohead.
I've pulled some decent crafting docs from Reddit that I use as reference, but yeah mostly its packed with shills and 16yr old girls.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Enjoyable, but don't see myself subbing to it. I don't have a big desire to level multiple class / mixes to 50. PvP interest is about 40% of the game. The new small group raid zone seems interesting and may stick around a bit more but it seems dangling carrots & content will be an ongoing problem with how easy it is to blow through content.
So just play one main character thru end game?

This isn't an alt friendly game but it doesn't need to be since you can experience all the PVE quests from all three factions on one character. You can also eventually master all the weapon and armor skills so you will have the flexibility to play tank, healer or DPS all on the same character.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
What about the essence 75% damage reduction skill? Plus the stamina/magicka recovery, mitigation skill.. i dunno. it's more for pve I suppose, but we'll see. One can always cure. So theres bunch of VR10 already? Damn I need to get movin.
I don't think there are a "bunch" of VR10s out there yet. I think most of the people who have been playing every day for a few hours at a time are all around VR6. I don't think we even have a VR10 in guild yet.