The Elder Scrolls Online

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Rescorla and Black are the last two playing this?
Nope. Took a break when Blizzard gave me a free copy of MoP back in September. I'll check out TESO once patch 6 goes live. Should be finished up with most of WoD by then.

Looking like bouncing back and forth between TESO and WoW (with possibly some SWTOR mixed in) while waiting for the other to release new content may be the way to go in 2015.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I bit the bullet and paid the 30 bucks for the Imperial Edition stayed away from this at launch but I'm bored and was advised to stay away from archeage

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
ZeniMax is still activity developing the game, I doubt it will get shutdown. FTP is totally possible tho.

spronk

FPS noob
Pretty strong rumors that the game is going to go b2p (no sub) and release on consoles Feb 24th, I wonder if you bought the PC version if you'd get to play the console version for free or if you'd have to rebuy

I don't think I'll finish DA:I before then, otherwise I'd pick this up and give it a 1 month try

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'll definitely come back to this if it's b2p and I get the xbone version for free. But I doubt I'd get the xbone version for free... Do any other cross platform games do this (buy once, play on all)?

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Pretty strong rumors that the game is going to go b2p (no sub) and release on consoles Feb 24th, I wonder if you bought the PC version if you'd get to play the console version for free or if you'd have to rebuy

I don't think I'll finish DA:I before then, otherwise I'd pick this up and give it a 1 month try
I think about 200-300 pages back it was pretty much a consensus that, regardless of how good or bad this game was, there was no way that the console gaming community would ever pay a monthly subscription for it. B2P and paying for new DLC is typically the more popular pay model for consoles.

I'm perfectly fine with the console version being B2P from the start. The issue then becomes is it fair for console version to be B2P while the PC version staying monthly subscription.

On a side note, the ZOS community manager said the patch notes for 1.6 are up to 63 pages (MS Word doc) and over 22K words long. The nerfs will probably be buried somewhere towards the end.