The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Although both manginas, Stevelys was a good poster who spazzed and made a bad decision while Millie was a power tripping asshole.

Maybe we can get a both sides are bad post from Aladdin up in here?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So that means the whole ''I'm deaf in one ear but my husband/boyfriend is hugely supportive" story was bullshit too, huh.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
So that means the whole ''I'm deaf in one ear but my husband/boyfriend is hugely supportive" story was bullshit too, huh.
Yep. That was his way to avoid using voice communication. That would have caused the charade to come crashing down even earlier.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone who believed he was deaf and accepted that as the reason he didn't get on Ventrilo kinda had it coming

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont care if evelys posts here, yeah he trashed morrentz morenutz morenets moregnats mortgages????? and that was pretty insane and he is probably got poor kirsie at the bottom of a well coaxing her to put the lotion into the fucking basket, but heh as long as the community stays together ill still be your wingman. i got nothing against tyen/trexx at all. personally i think he gave as much as he was given so its not like he was purposely pissing in your cheerios, he just wasnt very respectful to people flaming him and he has a nosy (hehe) pushy girlfriend who put herself all up in his business. that would make any man cranky.

i know some of you guys were emotionally invested in getting away from malware forum because nobody wants trojans up their asses, and when ev nuked margarine it forced us to go back to malware and requeerem with his fucking little "you are worthless" and "fuck you guys" comments. it just motivated people to try again. i just hope there isnt a tranny drama queen with the finger on the flush button over here too.

oh and as for the tranny magnet. foh wasnt the magnet. MMORPGs like eq and wow were the magnets, due to those being fantasy games. on my server alone there were many men pretending to be chicks around, even a few chicks pretending to be men. i was told once by a woman playing a man that you can always tell a real female playing a guy because they use the "show helm" option on their char.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
female, deaf, rape, everything sounds so fucking weak lol. why are these trannies so bad at making scenarios?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
How anyone to this day still assumes when someone says they are a girl that it's the truth, whether that be on a message forum, MMO, or even the internet in general is beyond me.
Hell, thanks to Fedor I don't even believe it when a girl tells me face-to-face that she's a chick anymore.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So, what's the story with the song he posted back in 2005? I never bothered listening to it. Was it really a dude singing like a chick?

aarkh_sl

shitlord
I just wonder why he thought it was a good idea for him to run the new site. You'd think that he would've realized that, by drawing that much attention to himself, this was bound to happen.

Ah well, it's a worthy start for this board for sure.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Hell, thanks to Fedor I don't even believe it when a girl tells me face-to-face that she's a chick anymore.
At this point, it's safe to assume most of the girls that use FoH (of which there is probably a few) will make no mention of their gender. Ever. Save Rav and Alesctis (sp?), every other lady that's outted themselves on FoH did it for the attention and ended up getting drummed the fuck out for being a vapid whore. Trexx and Lollipop, anyone?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I forgot all about that lollipop chick. There was another yahoo live chick that everyone hated as well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
female, deaf, rape, everything sounds so fucking weak lol. why are these trannies so bad at making scenarios?
Uh, what are you talking about? That sounds like a typical Thursday night for me. Very believable.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
The best part about it is he knew all about the database, he should have known he would be outed. Didn't he create that web site that shows you where you are on a map and started telling people where they were after they had clicked no it and a bit more information?

iannis

Musty Nester
I suppose I was duped, but the sum total of my duping was saying "well jeez, what about the whole rape story?" while admitting I may well have been pulling a Duppin. Otherwise my interaction and involvement with Evelys' persona was virtually zero, other than vague disgust when various board members sucked his dick repeatedly for being a "cool chick." I'm never on IRC, so I tend to be behind on the latest happenings. Sue me.
This is one case where it's ok to be immediately friend zoned, Eomer.

TOUCHDOWN! Or whatever they call it in hockey.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Ran a whole system file check after I got home and I got a trojan from FoH last night. Did a check of my email and someone tried to access my Amazon account last night. *shakes head* Fuck that place.
Been dealing with that shitty google misdirect trojan for a while now waiting for foh boards to be fixed. Now that we don't a mangina overlord I'm safe to reformat.

Status
Not open for further replies.