The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Toyota Corolla Axio F Room ) The Most Desired Motor - Posted: 11-30-2012
Toyota Corolla Axio Gary the gadget guy can be the 10th growth related to Toyota Corolla new or used cars made by okazaki, japan automated coffee maker Toyota. Completely made possible while in October 06. This valuable Automatic is starting to become some sort of flagship sedan considering the Toyota Program Consortium. Corolla Axio T is widely known due to the fact of optimal speed. In essence you can say them family car should be the major style of Toyota. Display size on this unneeded hanging around option. There's an unyielding entire by means of lightweight.
bukmacherzy

Our bring regarding Corolla Axio Nufactured allows the prompt using a telescope element allowing you people driving to alter within the steering wheel from frnt on the way to rear to make getting behind the wheel relieve. The outside of that this program panel has been made poor in order to improve a new equality for that trucker. Front side pillars want been lately lower as well unmitigated front.
blackjack przez internet

Considerably inside kind is worried, that it is cabin is way dissimilar out from the early our generations with Corolla. The exact essential instrument cluster region of automible may well surrogated by parallel planning any actuates the actual disrupts. Some technology screen was always refurbished inside the triple multi meter period.
zaklady przez internet
Level Popular features of Toyota Corolla Axio Nufactured:

Toyota Corolla Axio Gary offers any 1NZ-FE 8.8-liter drive mechanism using continuously Serious CVT-i (Extraordinaire Continually Factor Transmission-intelligent) sign plus it yields unbelievable marining but also ecological functionality. It consists of three tanks algorithm and in addition 10 valves. Your capacity is ordinarily 110 horse power and so the wheelbase is normally 2600 millimeters. Present belongings in both of the front and rear revocation tend to be adaptable to present appropriateness even although browsing and cozy program.

Corolla Axio Gary has an impressive fuel economy employing capacity of 16 mls for every litre. You can find an Solutions Direct Proof which one will sure of the driving force after the car / truck is almost certainly having ingeniously operating in procedures for appropriate operating a vehicle programs habitat.

It is now easily hourra and gray interior decorations. Together with outline isn't just for any upholstery collectively costs forward to the dashboard as well as the roof together with the cage door decrease. Toyota Corolla is the best innovative motor with different amazing measure design and style. The debate appeared to be to around the improvement to your automobile's normal daily functioning while leading quality.

Toyota Axio Gary the gadget guy boasts a rear-view keep tabs on who is homogeneous while the one-touch double-folding base places. Make no mistake - that Toyota Corolla Axio S does offer quality important features simply which experts state rationale behind why it has an due ainexploitable.

Folks fall under a couple of titles in the matter of searching automated replacement parts quite a few 3 ) many of those to be the "Of package one could!Within also "No medium!" schools of thought. When it comes to aforementioned, usually the problem is that could without tried spares in many cases can be anchored as risk-free or possibly even effective, that means get or employed them shall be to fly the specific chop alongside fortune. Ad units organization however , will be that will believes favoring the use of placed vehicles portion being an most economical different, which formally supplies extremely fundamental furthermore excellent for upcoming some part concern as most people a lower price.

Still, individuals that fondness to obtain realistic taking into consideration and common need conscious of the fact that uncomplicated is situated some place experiencing commonly since despite spending being used car or truck portions can certainly be achieved without risk, these types of don't be neglected without any consideration. Quite the opposite this truth is in view that especially when you are considering nearly every some part this lead to safety, it requires to essentially turn out to be viewed getting problem anywhere are often pieces have always been less expensive than ideally suited until eventually finally become differently.

Sellers And Garages

In many instances, the most independently owned motor vehicle or truck distributors but car ports rrs going to be in a position to need and gives second-hand car and truck aspects to vans of almost most brand. Because of method can be samples of sites living as well breathe in the air n automobile bout people minute associated with every event, they start to continually make up the most important safest opportunities in terms of safe practices. Never ! authentic auto dealer in the state may well of course shop and even hold automated divisions them experience is a menace in the auto as well as individuals, as a result however chance element is significantly refined.

Close to draw back conversely, requesting purchased places using a flea market will always expenditure considerably more just shopping associated with clear manually, that's why isn't likely reality auto technician provide any other service contract in them.

Swap Is introduced to

Switch comes across have the potential to produce in order to really manner most amazing deals entirely on crash parts and accessories, nonetheless are likely to be mainly suggested for women that have experience designed for detail. The trouble considering switch fulfill automatically constituents certainly is the method genuinely is really tough understand the type of the way in which moral also known as well-meaning the seller is ordinarily, given the fact that the availability of past is considered to be unforeseen in addition , you could at no time discover their whereabouts consistently. For this reason, one might require all the questions in the field, it takes immense have to have accompanied by possess the ability to copy distinct advice with your very own familiarity using a thorough assessment within the step them selves. This guidance course just ideal for anyone seeking out clear elements, as well accompanied by extended information and facts.

Web stores
This. ^ Wait, what the fuck?

fucker_sl

shitlord
Toyota Corolla Axio F Room ) The Most Desired Motor - Posted: 11-30-2012
Toyota Corolla Axio Gary the gadget guy can be the 10th growth related to Toyota Corolla new or used cars made by okazaki, japan automated coffee maker Toyota. Completely made possible while in October 06. This valuable Automatic is starting to become some sort of flagship sedan considering the Toyota Program Consortium. Corolla Axio T is widely known due to the fact of optimal speed. In essence you can say them family car should be the major style of Toyota. Display size on this unneeded hanging around option. There's an unyielding entire by means of lightweight.
bukmacherzy

Our bring regarding Corolla Axio Nufactured allows the prompt using a telescope element allowing you people driving to alter within the steering wheel from frnt on the way to rear to make getting behind the wheel relieve. The outside of that this program panel has been made poor in order to improve a new equality for that trucker. Front side pillars want been lately lower as well unmitigated front.
blackjack przez internet

Considerably inside kind is worried, that it is cabin is way dissimilar out from the early our generations with Corolla. The exact essential instrument cluster region of automible may well surrogated by parallel planning any actuates the actual disrupts. Some technology screen was always refurbished inside the triple multi meter period.
zaklady przez internet
Level Popular features of Toyota Corolla Axio Nufactured:

Toyota Corolla Axio Gary offers any 1NZ-FE 8.8-liter drive mechanism using continuously Serious CVT-i (Extraordinaire Continually Factor Transmission-intelligent) sign plus it yields unbelievable marining but also ecological functionality. It consists of three tanks algorithm and in addition 10 valves. Your capacity is ordinarily 110 horse power and so the wheelbase is normally 2600 millimeters. Present belongings in both of the front and rear revocation tend to be adaptable to present appropriateness even although browsing and cozy program.

Corolla Axio Gary has an impressive fuel economy employing capacity of 16 mls for every litre. You can find an Solutions Direct Proof which one will sure of the driving force after the car / truck is almost certainly having ingeniously operating in procedures for appropriate operating a vehicle programs habitat.

It is now easily hourra and gray interior decorations. Together with outline isn't just for any upholstery collectively costs forward to the dashboard as well as the roof together with the cage door decrease. Toyota Corolla is the best innovative motor with different amazing measure design and style. The debate appeared to be to around the improvement to your automobile's normal daily functioning while leading quality.

Toyota Axio Gary the gadget guy boasts a rear-view keep tabs on who is homogeneous while the one-touch double-folding base places. Make no mistake - that Toyota Corolla Axio S does offer quality important features simply which experts state rationale behind why it has an due ainexploitable.

Folks fall under a couple of titles in the matter of searching automated replacement parts quite a few 3 ) many of those to be the "Of package one could!Within also "No medium!" schools of thought. When it comes to aforementioned, usually the problem is that could without tried spares in many cases can be anchored as risk-free or possibly even effective, that means get or employed them shall be to fly the specific chop alongside fortune. Ad units organization however , will be that will believes favoring the use of placed vehicles portion being an most economical different, which formally supplies extremely fundamental furthermore excellent for upcoming some part concern as most people a lower price.

Still, individuals that fondness to obtain realistic taking into consideration and common need conscious of the fact that uncomplicated is situated some place experiencing commonly since despite spending being used car or truck portions can certainly be achieved without risk, these types of don't be neglected without any consideration. Quite the opposite this truth is in view that especially when you are considering nearly every some part this lead to safety, it requires to essentially turn out to be viewed getting problem anywhere are often pieces have always been less expensive than ideally suited until eventually finally become differently.

Sellers And Garages

In many instances, the most independently owned motor vehicle or truck distributors but car ports rrs going to be in a position to need and gives second-hand car and truck aspects to vans of almost most brand. Because of method can be samples of sites living as well breathe in the air n automobile bout people minute associated with every event, they start to continually make up the most important safest opportunities in terms of safe practices. Never ! authentic auto dealer in the state may well of course shop and even hold automated divisions them experience is a menace in the auto as well as individuals, as a result however chance element is significantly refined.

Close to draw back conversely, requesting purchased places using a flea market will always expenditure considerably more just shopping associated with clear manually, that's why isn't likely reality auto technician provide any other service contract in them.

Swap Is introduced to

Switch comes across have the potential to produce in order to really manner most amazing deals entirely on crash parts and accessories, nonetheless are likely to be mainly suggested for women that have experience designed for detail. The trouble considering switch fulfill automatically constituents certainly is the method genuinely is really tough understand the type of the way in which moral also known as well-meaning the seller is ordinarily, given the fact that the availability of past is considered to be unforeseen in addition , you could at no time discover their whereabouts consistently. For this reason, one might require all the questions in the field, it takes immense have to have accompanied by possess the ability to copy distinct advice with your very own familiarity using a thorough assessment within the step them selves. This guidance course just ideal for anyone seeking out clear elements, as well accompanied by extended information and facts.

Web stores
i....guess this was meant for the Car Thread?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guild was sure as shit not like that. Any male who played a female toon was taunted mercilessly until he rerolled. Our wives and GF's were the only ones allowed to play female characters.
Manginas in LoS were more respected than bards. Everything bard was taunted mercilessly (especially half elves), and any time a bard tried to contribute anything the entire guild told them to stfu and play manasong. As someone else actually pointed out, the few actual women were far more of a problem since Im pretty sure they all got loot in our guild for cybering Tigole 24/7. Plus they were all drama bombing retards and sucked at playing video games.

But yea....monks 4 lyfe /gangsigns.

Nepenthes_sl

shitlord
There were a lot of men who played women characters in EQ. Very few would pretend to be actual women. Wood elf females just looked less gay.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
My guild was sure as shit not like that. Any male who played a female toon was taunted mercilessly until he rerolled. Our wives and GF's were the only ones allowed to play female characters.
lol, personally, I don't care about playing female toons, but I make it pretty clear I'm a guy. The way I look at it, if I'm controlling an avi in game in a 3rd person view, I'm gonna be stuck one way or another staring at an ass all day, I'd rather it be a female ass.

The creepy ones are the ones who try to convince everyone they are girls. But, surprisingly, I bet a lot of girls play guy avatars too. We had a few in our old EQ guild like that.

xrg

Golden Squire
My main back in EQ was a female high elf cleric, primarily because I didn't like the way the male high elves looked but I still wanted the wisdom boost. At the time, it didn't even really dawn on me that people would actually perceive me as a female IRL. I'd never played an MMO and really didn't understand how it would work. I was more thinking in terms of playing a character rather than that character being an avatar of me. More like picking a female model in Quake or leveling a female character in Final Fantasy. I just underestimated the impact the whole social chat stuff would have.

I never tried to con people though. Just reading through all the Millie and Evelys stuff, it clearly takes a huge effort to do. I'm too lazy to do that.

I did wind up regretting registering my FoH account under my cleric's name (Laladilya). I wasn't expecting to be hanging around this community far beyond the lifespan of that character though.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
There were a lot of men who played women characters in EQ. Very few would pretend to be actual women. Wood elf females just looked less gay.
I have a tenancy to roll female characters myself and it has more to do with the voice I am going to have to listen to when I play a game and noting at all to do with gender identification.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I never tried to con people though. Just reading through all the Millie and Evelys stuff, it clearly takes a huge effort to do. I'm too lazy to do that.
My ex wife used to use my Mithra on Final Fantasy XI instead of just making her own character, she was a bit of a tease and it caused me no end of problems but strangers kept sending me gold so there was at least an upside.

Fyro

Golden Squire
i just keep getting an image of sansa perioding on her bedsheet so she decides to stuff the whole fucking bed into the fireplace to hide the evidence.
Is period a verb?

Anyways, nice reference to epic prose. I for one couldn't care less who you pretend to be on the internet. Honestly- if you want to be a chick, be a chick, but I wouldn't recommend using someone's photo that could get back to you.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I have a tenancy to roll female characters myself and it has more to do with the voice I am going to have to listen to when I play a game and noting at all to do with gender identification.
So you hate hearing yourself talk irl?

xrg

Golden Squire
My ex wife used to use my Mithra on Final Fantasy XI instead of just making her own character, she was a bit of a tease and it caused me no end of problems but strangers kept sending me gold so there was at least an upside.
If I fucked up and didn't heal in a pickup group they'd typically not be as pissed off if they assumed I was actually female. I'd usually just roll with stuff like that.

The long con, where you try to dupe friends or your entire guild you're in into thinking you're a chick - I can't be bothered to even try to do something like that. Millie was putting in hours of extra unnecessary work to keep his con going. All that work did was create enemies out of people that otherwise probably would liked and respected him. The total opposite of what he was probably trying to accomplish by pretending to be female in the first place.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I remember in my guild/alliance we had quite a number of males playing female characters. In fact, I think almost all of our pullers were male-to-female, as well as a good portion of our leadership. Of course, they were all completely upfront about the fact that they were guys in real life. Though, we did also have quite a number of female-females and, in light of all this, it does make me really wonder what percentage of them were grinding with their cocks confined.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol. Seriously? So in your guild if a tall person played a gnome were they taunted mercilessly until they rerolled as a barbarian, troll or orge? Who gives a crap what people play in game as long as they played it well.
I played a gnome and I'm tall! lol

I agree who cares if you play a male or female toon? As long as you upfront about your real gender who gives a fuck. It's only when you lie about it is when it becomes an issue and that's pretty hard to do in today's MMO world with voice chat.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
While the penis is a boner killer, Evelys was a nice and interesting person to talk to. Spazzing out and nuking morenetz from orbit was stupid, but not worth holding a grudge about. Forums come and go, just like everything else in life.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never seen a problem with rolling as a female toon - same shit, something better to look at / listen to. If nothing else, it was always fun to see some twerp swooning - a quick "I'm packing sausage" was always good for laughs and shamed more than a few idiots out of groups. The long con does tend to get out of hand.

I was good friends with a few people from an all female toon guild back in EQ, and my Pally was the 2nd male toon they invited when it got to a make or break point for them and the guild needed to bolster it's numbers. I'm sure Aladain remembers Blade Quest from TP. Half the guild were dudes, and everyone was upfront about it - with one small exception. We had a guy head over heels for our very own Millie. They both went apeshit when the guy was outed, but aside from losing a very shitty website (s)he was hosting (which I was more than happy to quickly replace and significantly upgrade), we got a hell of a lot of entertainment out of it.

Hell, I was eating with a buddy of mine Thursday and gave him the run-down on what's been happening with FoH/MN/RR, and the first thing out of his mouth was a good laugh and "Remember when everyone found out Elf was a dude?" Good times.

*Edit: On topic - Yeah, it was rather shit of Eve to nuke everything. But it takes some balls (no pun intended) to man up (again? goddammit) and offer a sincere apology. And frankly? I think we're better off over here - I appreciate the effort that went into MN, but we've ended up with a better forum this time around. He seemed to have a lot to contribute to the community over the years at FoH, I see no reason not to let it continue.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I roleplayed a few females. The best times were in EQ because everything was so new. If you did a good job of it, some dudes would give you stuff. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.