The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was it evelys who told that story about doing E and getting raped? I'm like 99% sure that was an evelys story.. both hilarious and disturbing.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eKgPY1adc0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't care what he has between his legs or what he wants to pretend to be. He posts in the politics thread and doesn't troll which I do and anyone who does is ok by me.
Err reading that back my grammar makes it appear I troll which was not my intention.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Most of us are normal folks playing ranting retards. Going in the other direction, with convoluted rape stories and other stuff? There's gotta be a limit.

Basically, what Sean said. Person wants to come back? Great. But they're going to get reamed in every thread they post in for the next 30 years. He/She/It does understand that, right? They can't come back and expect not to get their vag or dick or both torn a new hole.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The fact that we had to deal with Tyen, Trexx and Req spouting bullshit for a whole day because Evelys forgot where he put down his ball sack is enough for me. Fuck this guy, he wasted multiple peoples time and effort and to top it off he doesn't even have a vag which would at least somewhat mitigate the situation. Since he's a dude (in name only) then he should be stuck sitting out in the cold with Column and the rest of the fucktards.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
we need a rule for female users. Provide pics w/ timestamp and name or you are male. No exception.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seriously do not give a fuck if someone is a dude or not. Outright killing Morenetz wasextremelydisrespectful to the entire community and pretty inexcusable. He could have flat out killed the FoH community with that act of idiocy and he flushed a lot of work that people did straight down the toilet. Thankfully people were still willing to migrate to this site. After the bullshit over on fohguild.org and how Req/Tyen/Trex are acting I'd probably just give up if this place hadn't worked out and just said fuck it to the entire thing.

You're a real piece of shit for nuking that site, Evelys. It should have been handed off to someone else to take care of.
this+guy+knows+his+shit+_71f9ab41d724d539d3e199810c75cf94.jpg

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes it was and he bitched me out for not being more sensitive.
If he got fucked by a dude that's really messed up, but it was probably all horse shit :p Anyways I'd be down for Evelys coming back, he has provided tons of hilarity and always had something interesting to add in the political thread. He should face the music for the morenetz shit and I can't think of any better punishment than us ripping on him for a couple years.

Cathan

See, this may sound strange but we should just let Evelys back in. At least we know who our tranny is. Knowing is half the battle.

I think I've finally fucking figured out how FoH got so many god damn trannies onboard too... Millie literally put out the tranny homing beacon. He must have been online all over the place like Jerle searching out other trannies and they slowly infiltrated FoH as Millie compatriots. I just can't buy into the endless trannies coincidentally trying to wreck our community. We have a bunch of mysognysts in our mists but if that was all that trannies needed to invade then Texas would be up in flames right now.

I really don't mind if Evelys rejoins. Give him some hybrid name like "Evelys <has a dong" and let's move forward. He could be like a tranny informant.

Halan

Molten Core Raider
Jesus Christ on a bicycle.

All we need now is for some pics of Jeffelys to surface showing that he has deformed foot that was mangled in a farming accident and the circle of irony will be complete.
Kate? Is that you?

Jaybee

As I mentioned in one of the FOH threads, it's better this happened so soon rather than a month down the road.

TPDDODD_sl

shitlord
Last Morenetz registered guests I saw was 1,657.
Ev/Jeff gave us 7 plus days of fun and excitement.

Come back Ev!!! Come back Jeff!!!

All is forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.