The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
What a great thread to wake up to. Rerolled delivers!

Seriously, Stevelys could have destroyed the community by nuking MoreNetz, but he diddn't, here we are and I think better off for it.

The thing FOH had that MoreNetz lacked was the weight of all of the fucked up hilarious stuff that happened over the years. Thanks to Stevelys, Rerolled starts of with some legit drama. Feels like home.

Also, because of all this we might get a new, confirmed female poster, and really, how many of those do we have? Like 2?

And the dude was a pretty good poster (rape story aside) in the political thread, so apology accepted.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
How anyone to this day still assumes when someone says they are a girl that it's the truth, whether that be on a message forum, MMO, or even the internet in general is beyond me.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This whole thing is playing out like a cheesy anime, with an endless stream of mini-bosses and minions (Tyen, Trexx, Column) double agents showing us their true form (Evelys), an oppressive mechanized force bent on destroying humanity (the malware attacks and the forum bots) and now the final Boss coming down and telling us all that we are all insignificant insects that he has willfully been manipulating since day one for his own sick amusement (Requiem). It's even had it's share of flashbacks and clip segments (hoofshots/brittney/millie/donkey history thread on MoreNutz).

Finally it has had the heroic efforts of a small group of people getting up after getting the shit kicked out of them, vomiting up half a gallon of blood, making their pupils get really small and screaming really loud as they unleash their final attack in the form of: a new website in less than 24 hours. "I have never seen anyone move that fast."

If this movement stagnates and people get split between here and FoH I will blame it on the fucking tranny's and become a bitter old man. If this movement is successful and the community makes the transition I will smile, and then become a bitter old man.
Epic post. +1

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is just the opening sequence to the world ending!

Where the fuck is Lumie.

Wintermute_sl

shitlord
I'm a girl!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
What's the first rule of the internet?
Never talk about the internet?

No you dumbass...
All chicks are trannies or straight up dudes.

Back in EQ my friend in ATL had a friend that we found out was gay. We all played EQ and no one gave a shit he was gay. Later on I found out the gay guy was cyberring guys pretending to be a chick. From that point on, all chicks were dudes until I had seen the pussy myself!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Here is the bottom line... what Ev did to Morenets is unforgivable but on the other hand we made it through and are on the way up again. Let him come back and post as a guy. Who the fuck cares? Just another day on the intrawebs. *shrugs* Onward and upwards my friends! We <3 drama and we got a huge dose of it!

Also!

Ran a whole system file check after I got home and I got a trojan from FoH last night. Did a check of my email and someone tried to access my Amazon account last night. *shakes head* Fuck that place.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I dont understand how everyone is a ok(at least with him coming back) when he was literally Millie 2.0. We endured one tyrannical tranny retard mod who went batshit crazy yet most think the dude should still be posting.

Fuck him and his fucked up brain. And a big lol to all you homos who jerked him off and posted flirting comments @ him, lol.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
He freaked out, made a terribly stupid decision (deleting the boards, I don't give much of a shit if someone wants to pretend to be someone else online) and then apologized almost immediately after. There was some community damage done we can't get back now, but what's done is done and all he can do is what he just did and possibly return to the forums one day and contribute as usual.

Like someone mentioned, better on day 3 or whatever then down the road. We found out he just wasn't stable enough right now to handle the responsibility and the heat that comes with running a site. I'm over it, everyone else should be too, because if you're reading this, you've already found your new home~

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I dont understand how everyone is a ok(at least with him coming back) when he was literally Millie 2.0. We endured one tyrannical tranny retard mod who went batshit crazy yet most think the dude should still be posting.

Fuck him and his fucked him brain. And a big lol to all you homos who jerked him off and posted flirting comments @ him, lol.
I wish the thread still existed so I knew who to laugh at.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Fuck him and his fucked him brain. And a big lol to all you homos who jerked him off and posted flirting comments @ him, lol.
I think most people are ok with it because he wasn't mean or rude or oppressive to anyone. I mean it is fucked up that he hit DELETE but I think most people understand the dude just freaked and made a bad choice in the moment. Not like he set out from the get go to be malicious, at least I don't think so.

And let's be clear, I don't want him to come watch my kids or have dinner with me and the wife. I simply do not object to him posting here, he will have no power. I mean the lulz maybe epic if he does come back, why do you want miss out on that potential for content?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I think most people are ok with it because he wasn't mean or rude or oppressive to anyone. I mean it is fucked up that he hit DELETE but I think most people understand the dude just freaked and made a bad choice in the moment. Not like he set out from the get go to be malicious, at least I don't think so.

And let's be clear, I don't want him to come watch my kids or have dinner with me and the wife. I simply do not object to him posting here, he will have no power. I mean the lulz maybe epic if he does come back, why do you want miss out on that potential for content?
This. He fucked up but he didn't do ti to hurt us or to try and destroy anyone. He got scared. It happens *shrugs* Chill your roll and let's move on.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think snoop said something similar first, but with so much drama it's kind of hard to keep up. My head is so exploded I actually had a hard time getting any work done today.. When are erronious and Eomer going to chime in on this, didn't they get duped? And speaking of which where is duppin?

Zehn will have a lot of catching up to do if he ever comes back
I suppose I was duped, but the sum total of my duping was saying "well jeez, what about the whole rape story?" while admitting I may well have been pulling a Duppin. Otherwise my interaction and involvement with Evelys' persona was virtually zero, other than vague disgust when various board members sucked his dick repeatedly for being a "cool chick." I'm never on IRC, so I tend to be behind on the latest happenings. Sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.