The Expanse

Fadaar

That guy
Biggest plus to being on a channel/service that doesn't run commercials is episodes don't have to conform to time slots as much. Episodes can be whatever length the showrunners deem necessary, ie what GoT has been doing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got Prime partly to watch this based on other threads. Question,,,, I don't see season 3 on amazon prime video? Am I retarded or ?

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got Prime partly to watch this based on other threads. Question,,,, I don't see season 3 on amazon prime video? Am I retarded or ?
S3 episodes are still being sold for $$$, the previous seasons became free a couple months before the next seasons so S3 won't be free until some time in 2019.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
has anyone watched the TV show Mars on Nat Geo? It just started season 2 and I heard its sort of a science-y kind of prequel to Expanse (not in actuality but thematically)

• 1Like

Cybsled

Oh there is a season 2? I watched the first season and it was pretty cool.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
The Expanse season 4 drops on amazon exactly a week from today. It really hasn't been confirmed yet whether the entire season will drop at once or just one episode a week, Amazon does both with their shows although the hints are that it will all drop at once. 10 episodes.

edit: seasons 1-3 go up on amazon on feb 8

Last edited:
  • 3WTF
  • 1RAGE
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
lol my bad season 4 does NOT go up in a week, seasons 1-3 go up on amazon prime in a week hahaha

• 2WTF
  • 2RAGE
  • 2Jonesing
Reactions: 9 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Damn what a tease... Oh well, the next few months are already packed with nerd goodness anyways, at least we have something to look forward to later this year too.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Season 3 is now on Amazon and is in glorious 4K... I'm rewatching !

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Season 4 production wrapped.

1549694212521.png

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Started Season 1, was pissed in the first episode when they killed the one hot chick. By Episode 4 I was laughing that some one must have taken a page from GRRM with all the deaths and when I read one of the writers was the former assistant to GRRM I laughed harder. Think I am on Episode 7, I like it but I don't love it. Tom James is a plus for me, but that hair style...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users