The Expanse

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
DECEMBER??!???!? aw man

i like Burt Gortman, the guy who is playing that new villian-looking military dude. he was great in Game of Thrones and Man in the High Castle both. haven't seen him in anything else, i assume he just always plays a villain haha, but he does it well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This being on Amazon rather than SyFy is going to take it to the next level. Simply being able to drop F-bombs already enhances the experience.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
December 13 Beltalowda

Everyone needs a little Burn Gorman in their lives.
I would say that seems a way off but it seems like only yesterday I had a year to wait for S8 GOT.
Come to think of it, it still feels like I am waiting for it.

Also, thanks to SpaceX, Hollywood has finally figured out what reentry should look like.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
i like Burt Gortman, the guy who is playing that new villian-looking military dude. he was great in Game of Thrones and Man in the High Castle both. haven't seen him in anything else, i assume he just always plays a villain haha, but he does it well.

he also plays the english major in turn and he has an excellent arc in that series.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Awesome!!!! I finished book 8 and am waiting for book 9. Expanse is one of the best sci-fi series (novels and TV) period.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The on-set crew basically confirmed that it would be silly to not do season 5 given the investment into 4. All of the sets and props and casting deals made that would immediately carry over and lower the cost of season 5, probably a lot of doubling up this season and future shots during off-site filming, etc.

This was an official confirmation of what everyone already took to be fact.

spronk

FPS noob
W1CKfRx.gif

goddamn how does the actress playing Avasarala look younger and younger every season

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow I really need to rewatch S3.

Is S4 based off of book 4? I don't really recognize any of the events from the trailer from the first 3 books I read. Ilos sounds familiar though. Isn't that where they were experimenting with the alien shit?