Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'll admit I'm down to see if I like being raped by Bobby

The right way, not trying to get my prostate pushed out my mouth

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Some guys are just afraid of women who could actually beat them up and therefore pretend to dislike. She's probably even taller than some of the posters here.

Might explain why some people say they don't like Gina ;)

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Bobbie looks better in season 4, but it's just like baby fat on face that detracts. I bet should be a stunning woman

Also Gina is pretty great

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Gina has an attractive face though. Frankie Adams is thoroughly plain looking

this just in @Dom is blind

08.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
She is everyday cute but not hollywood hot which is to say i would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Nice rounded knees too which is a bonus.
For some reason i just could not buy her being a tough Martian marine chick, maybe its the baby fat face or the accent she is rocking but every time she was acting tough my mind was going "Naaah". This improved in the last season but only barely.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She is everyday cute but not hollywood hot which is to say i would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Nice rounded knees too which is a bonus.

Chicks that have a bunch of "baby fat" but big 'ole boobies look fine. In fact, there's plenty of women who are chubby or even approaching "fat", but if they are proportioned right, those little chubsters can be hot as fuck with the proper sized melons. Frankie's issue is that she's chubby, yet she has a chest that resembles the back of a cereal box - her proportions are all fucked up. Women who get chubby/fat and see all their weight go to their waist and legs, while maintaining their tiny chests, suck. The only thing worse are the ones who get pancake ass.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Chicks that have a bunch of "baby fat" but big 'ole boobies look fine. In fact, there's plenty of women who are chubby or even approaching "fat", but if they are proportioned right, those little chubsters can be hot as fuck with the proper sized melons. Frankie's issue is that she's chubby, yet she has a chest that resembles the back of a cereal box - her proportions are all fucked up. Women who get chubby/fat and see all their weight go to their waist and legs, while maintaining their tiny chests, suck. The only thing worse are the ones who get pancake ass.
We must research this theory more. To teh Pr0nHub!!!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why do brunettes dye blonde, looks significantly worse 99% of the time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, I'll revert my previous criticism. She has a chin that could kill a dude, but she's still attractive. Far far better as a natural brunette though

MV5BZTY1ZDQ0OWYtNTY0ZS00OThkLWJiOTctOTFiOTRlODBlNjU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU4MTI4NzU@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Why do brunettes dye blonde, looks significantly worse 99% of the time.

More important question-- Why do blondes dye their hair brunette?

Answer: Artificial Intelligence!

PS- rereading "Nemesis Games" (Book 5). Damn- I forgot how great that novel is! Next season will rock. Especially if they leave a lot of Avasarsla's lines intact!

• 1Worf

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Maybe because I’m from one of the hearts of Cajun country, but that belter “Creole” is just too much.

Somehow the women sound ok if even good and most men sound fucking retarded

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think Naomi actress is attractive, I'm betting others are like me in that me not liking her in that role as much as some of the other characters brings down any potential attraction to her. Drummer is hot as fuck, though.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The "creole" is just a reference to the mix of languages, not to anything specific to cajun

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Also Naomi was fine at first. But then she went and got what someone here referred to as a black power haircut. And now shit looks like a circumcised black dick.

Sterling

El Presidente
She's fit and has a good body so she's not a pig but she's a shitty actress that's maybe the worst part of a show that people are invested in so that'll certainly detract.