The Expanse

Cybsled

The Gina post brings up a point, a lot of muscled athletes put on a lot of weight once they fall out of that routine and aren’t going at it hardcore. They’re still strong, they just get all that extra padding. It’s extremely difficult to keep up sharp definition.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My only problem with her in this show is she isn’t even close to the books. She was a badass marine, built big enough to manhandle men. In the show she doesn’t even look like a fit house wife. She’s way too fat for the role she’s trying to play.

The books have you picturing this then you start the show and see a pudgy short lady just causes a short circuit for me.

View attachment 310588
Pretty sure this is the first woman I ever jerked it to.

• 1Barf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
She's in a fucking full body suit, sometimes an entire SPACE SUIT, and you guys want her to get ripped?
No I don’t expect her to get ripped but the show stuffs her into spandex which just makes her look even fatter than she is. I think if she would have just hit the gym for a couple months before the show to lose some fat and gain a little tone it would have been good enough for me. They could have even put some fake muscle into her suits or something. She looks like a suburban soccer mom who has three kids, not a marine.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
My only problem with her in this show is she isn’t even close to the books. She was a badass marine, built big enough to manhandle men. In the show she doesn’t even look like a fit house wife. She’s way too fat for the role she’s trying to play.

The books have you picturing this then you start the show and see a pudgy short lady just causes a short circuit for me.

View attachment 310588
Funny, I just rewatched Aliens last night and wondered if this actress was in anything else?

spronk

FPS noob
Holy shit, she was Janielle in T2.

she was also in Titanic

irishmomset-1513181588.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 310588
no jews in space

Xevy

Log Wizard
Eh, doubt he'll ever go full Sean. This forum is about the only reason his Twitch channel has more than 3 viewers at a time.
I'm really sorry I ever posted clips of me playing video games in the thread about video games. I should've learned 7 years ago no one on this forum based on a video game actually plays video games. They just talk about why they won't play the latest video game.

You think I'll Sean? You must not have been in the Xbox v Playstation thread.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, Bobbie is a little on the thick side--but I don't know, she just does it for me. Hot as fuck, imo but I've always had a thing for samoan/islander women.

I originally thought I wasn't going to like her character; modern writing for strong women is often garbage for a variety of reasons but mostly because modern woke doctrine means they can't have any vulnerabilities or ever be feminine. Bobbie though, they really strike a decent line between her being strong but also kind of naive/simple (In a good way). Ended up really enjoying her character for a lot of the same reasons I like Amos.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The Gina post brings up a point, a lot of muscled athletes put on a lot of weight once they fall out of that routine and aren’t going at it hardcore. They’re still strong, they just get all that extra padding. It’s extremely difficult to keep up sharp definition.

Once I stopped wrestling, I became a fat ass for a couple of years due to this. Without having to make weight, it hard to keep your mind on it--and you still eat as if you're training and burning a ton of calories. Except, you're not. The gut grows pretty damn quick.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

fuck'em

Cas Anvar — who was the subject of a sexual misconduct investigation earlier this year — will not be back as Alex Kamal.

• 3WTF
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users