The Expanse

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm always ready for more Bobbie

View attachment 309857
definitely need more bobbie in power armor turning dudes into red smears on the wall

release schedule is out:

1602753782600.png

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It's for the best, but I want to binge it.

And fuck all you non spoiler faggots.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's pretty funny how every ten pages or so someone reveals they have no idea who the actress behind Bobbie is.

No argument on Camina though. Waaay hotter than anyone else in the entire show.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's pretty funny how every ten pages or so someone reveals they have no idea who the actress behind Bobbie is.

No argument on Camina though. Waaay hotter than anyone else in the entire show.
What is there to know about the actress behind Bobbie?

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I assume he's going to reference that she boxed one time before she packed on 40 pounds.

The way she stands shows her mobility is shit with bad development.

bobbiedraper.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's not even a discussion here. Drummer is best, anyone that disagrees is a fag.

tumblr_pb8xpgyfEd1sr2bbuo1_540.gifv

• 10Solidarity
  • 8Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 18 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Team drummer for sure. In costume maybe bobbi has the edge, but in real life the women are in different leagues. There was a video posted earlier of a virtual panel and I didn't even recognize drummer.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So why not fix it?

If something is shit you don't adapt shit. Skip it, condense it, or make it good. Don't translate shit book into shit tv.
Having read the books I think they did a good job moving it to film. The book actually dragged out more and kept things a mystery far longer than the show did. I was not looking forward to that season cause I did not care for that book and I was probably not going to continue reading the series if it didn’t get back on track. The stuff they did in that book was necessary for the overall story though so they kind of had to put it in the show

The next book picks back up and by the end is at the same style and cadence as the first three books. This next season should be pretty good.

Also, I’ll add it’s pretty douchey to put spoilers from the book in this thread. There’s a book thread for that.

• 2Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Theyre both kinda basic, but Bobbie in her prime was a fox even without make up on - but Cara..........umm no thats what we call basic - yall standards got issues.

1602874164958.png
1602874183840.png

put her back on a treadmill and she be good to go!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
this is faggot talk. Bobbie is plump just the right amount
My only problem with her in this show is she isn’t even close to the books. She was a badass marine, built big enough to manhandle men. In the show she doesn’t even look like a fit house wife. She’s way too fat for the role she’s trying to play.

The books have you picturing this then you start the show and see a pudgy short lady just causes a short circuit for me.

8F6C6472-5032-4452-B9C0-919877133CE1.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

It’s almost like it is hard to find a roided up woman that can act and also fits the Hollywood beauty standards.

It’s easy as fuck to write a character to look like however you want, it is much harder to get someone who looks like that and can actually act. Same reason they gave Tyrion a scar in the show vs CGI him with no nose.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The thing is this show isn't cast like a CW show so it's not like everyone on it looks like an underwear model. Drummer is just badass in a way that isn't completely ridiculous like in a lot of shows where some 100 pound chick is doing some wild shit and throwing 200 pound dudes around like they're crash dummies.

• 2Like

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look at spartacus for example. Every guy worked his ass off to get buff for the show. Bobbie looks like she won't even put down a fucking donut. You give her 6 months of real training with a real diet and while she won't be huge she'll look a lot more fit.

Obviously we needed.
gina-carano.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's in a fucking full body suit, sometimes an entire SPACE SUIT, and you guys want her to get ripped?

• 1Worf