The Expanse

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Oh yeah they dropped the first few episodes earlier this evening as a surprise ahead of the official announced release tomorrow.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm happy there's a new season but Filip as a character really fucked up the series. I absolutely hate his bitch ass.

Cybsled

I hated his character in the books, so sounds like they are staying true to source lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I hated his character in the books, so sounds like they are staying true to source lol
Books: This is mostly because Filip's coming redemption arc just made my blood boil. Dude is complicit in the war crime of murdering literally millions upon millions of people. But he gets to walk away and find "redemption" by changing his name. They still haven't resolved this storyline because it's going to be hated no matter what.

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Why do they have to end the three episodes with that?

Do I have to wait a week to see the ramifications? Or is the entire season going to be released all at once?

Sterling

El Presidente
Why do they have to end the three episodes with that?

Do I have to wait a week to see the ramifications? Or is the entire season going to be released all at once?
It's 1 episode a week after the first 3 being released at one time

Xevy

Log Wizard
Okay your cereal will remain fart-free. But I'm 50/50 on whether that was a body double. I'll let the redditor cum-jarrers analyze it further.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Okay your cereal will remain fart-free. But I'm 50/50 on whether that was a body double. I'll let the redditor cum-jarrers analyze it further.
Haven't seen these yet, but I always wished the very first episode when she was zero g fucking was not on Syfy. Could have been a great sex scene. Shame her tits got blown up a few minutes later.
Could be a body double and no one would know.
Finding titless washboard women is not hard these days.
I think they are born with worms.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Drummer is damn fine. I could do without the dumb amount of eye makeup.

• 1Like

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only question I have is... why is drummer a lesbo?? It’s fucking up my LARP.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What financial benefit is it to them to do one a week? I just don’t see the incentive. And I am so used to binging now this one a week shit seems so tiresome and 20th century

• 1Solidarity

Grez

Molten Core Raider
What financial benefit is it to them to do one a week? I just don’t see the incentive. And I am so used to binging now this one a week shit seems so tiresome and 20th century
I think you get a month of free Amazon Prime when you sign up. So I guess people just keep signing up for free every month on a new account or whenever something they liked was released. Maybe Amazon execs think trickle-releasing new episodes will stop people from doing this.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you have to be the retardest retard in the world to sign up for prime, just for prime video

especially 10months into covid?

shit, i've started to use kitchen knives (that i don't use for cooking) now to break down boxes cuz i went through so many utility blades (i whetstone sharpen)