The Expanse

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The one scene with scientist/doctor guy with badly timed voice over really threw me off. A very knees-to-sharp moment on otherwise great 3 episodes(minus noami).

Grez

Molten Core Raider
The one scene with scientist/doctor guy with badly timed voice over really threw me off. A very knees-to-sharp moment on otherwise great 3 episodes(minus noami).
WAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah she just doesn't come across on screen like a super knowledge possessing uber engineer or whatever. Not sure if that's writing or the actress.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Amos gettin right into being Amos. Love it. That character is so fucking good.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can thank my continued survival to watching this earlier in the day. Sometimes when I watch TV at night I take a shot when the characters drink. I'd have fallen over dead if I did that with this show. Jesus christ they are pounding the booze in nearly every scene.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The fact there is only going to be one more season of this show makes me sad as fuck. Also just that Alex the character will be written out or recast. I don't hate Naomi as much as some of you, but I agree she's easily the weakest character of the crew.

Amos is the fucking shit as always.

I don't know if I could love some sort of spinoff just set in this universe they built, because without the main characters/actors it might not have the same pull...but this shit is just great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
The fact there is only going to be one more season of this show makes me sad as fuck. Also just that Alex the character will be written out or recast. I don't hate Naomi as much as some of you, but I agree she's easily the weakest character of the crew.

Amos is the fucking shit as always.

I don't know if I could love some sort of spinoff just set in this universe they built, because without the main characters/actors it might not have the same pull...but this shit is just great.
Only one more season? That sucks. It feels as if nothing ever really happened.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, I cant stand Stephen Strait as an actor. He just doesnt exude any charisma, his sad/crying portrayals are poor and he just overall looks like a square. He looks like a dude that works at Best Buy or something, just totally unassuming and not interesting AT ALL. Holden as a character is OK, but even he isnt commander material IMO.

Naomi is even worse. Cas Anvar shit sucks, as he is actually decent, but as long as Amos keeps being Amos he can continue to carry the show for the Roci crew.

Does anyone else feel that way about Holden? Or is it just me? I wish they never killed off Miller. He should of lived and Holden died.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty sure everyone feels that way about Holden. Annoying character portrayed by a bad actor making him especially awful to watch.

That portion of the show where Holden and Naomi were taking turns flip flopping between being sanctimonious and indifferent while also having their little lover's quarrels was almost completely unwatchable.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

Think someone here said holden is basically a paladin and it made me overlook a lot his character and actor flaws. still hate Naomi on the show with a passion.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get the Naomi hate, b/c I don't think she does a good job acting, portraying the character (seriously, she doesn't come off tech savvy in the slightest, let alone the genius level she's supposed to be), and just not looking the part...but I think Holden actor does fine. I agree with that idea that he's basically a paladin, and runs headfirst to fix all the wrongs.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Holden is a little bit the "everyman", a little bit can't help himself, and a little bit sanctimonious douche. I think the actor does a pretty good job portraying how fucking annoying that'd be to deal with.

Naomi would be better if she had any chemistry with the actor that plays Holden. They clearly have none(can't really blame him, she's hideous) so their scenes come off cringey as hell.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Amos gettin right into being Amos. Love it. That character is so fucking good.

"They started it, and they were alive when I left the room...."

That's how I am going to start some zoom meetings this next week.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

i really like alex when he is flying the ships. just so tired of absent dad stories

• 1Like