The Expanse

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

looks some dismantling with start tomorrow and if nothing finalized by friday
all the sets will be broken down

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
By the way, thanks for mentioning Channel Zero. I never heard of it. I watched the first episode of the first season and really enjoyed it. And I see it's been renewed for a fourth.
First season was amazingly creepy I loved it. Second season was interesting and I enjoyed it but it was not as creepy. Season 3 I am catching up on now and its starting out really creepy.

• 1Like

Cybsled

One of the actors asked everyone to watch live tomorrow. If ratings show a good uptick, there may be some renegotiation.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Sigh, I really hope Xfinity streaming counts cause that's my only option.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
First season was amazingly creepy I loved it. Second season was interesting and I enjoyed it but it was not as creepy. Season 3 I am catching up on now and its starting out really creepy.

First season was based on a story written by Kris Straub who is a webcomic guy but perhaps better known from more recent Acquisitions Incorporated stuff on Penny Arcade where he is K'Thriss Drow'b

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Sigh, I really hope Xfinity streaming counts cause that's my only option.

As long as you watch it within 48 hours of the broadcast, it should count. They mentioned DVR watched within 48 hours and stuff like Hulu, YTTV, Amazon count as well.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
As long as you watch it within 48 hours of the broadcast, it should count. They mentioned DVR watched within 48 hours and stuff like Hulu, YTTV, Amazon count as well.
How do they "know" you're watching it if you're not in the Nielsen ratings program?

• 1Like

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
How do they "know" you're watching it if you're not in the Nielsen ratings program?
I'm pretty sure in this day and age, Nielson is only 1 data point of many, that they use to understand total viewership. So long as the sources for viewership are not pirated, that is

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Your cable company knows everything you watch, probably sells the info even. That shit's been built into the boxes for years now. Be sure to properly label the exact rooms they are in for accuracy!

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

if he really gave a shit he'd offer to finish The Winds of Winter in exchange for The Expanse getting renewed :D

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

if he really gave a shit he'd offer to finish The Winds of Winter in exchange for The Expanse getting renewed :D

He’s saving that “wild card” for when SyFy goes to cancel his show after a couple of seasons.

• 2Like

Goatface

Nightflyer is partly produced by Netflix. If it doesn't totally bomb sure they will keep it going.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Loving the episode thus far. I am guessing book 2 is wrapped by the next episode considering what is happening in this one.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fuck them for cancelling this. Proto molecule coming off Venus and Amos killing the doctor were awesome moments

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
As I said before it was genius to put the end of each 'book' in the middle of the seasons so that you maximize the engagement of the audience by having season premiere, book climax, start of new book, and season finale during every season.

• 1Like