The Expanse

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Same. Could be because the other two females on the show are Bobby and Naomi.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I think it boils down to her being a good character played by a talented actress that nails the character. She has gravitas as a result.

Also, while she certainly isn't a 10, she's not ugly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I think it boils down to her being a good character played by a talented actress that nails the character. She has gravitas as a result.

Yeah, she's a badass, without doing it in a way that's overly in your face about it or doing it by making everyone else around her incompetent.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I thought Miller's obsession was justified...
Julie Mao is kinda cute.

Florence-Faivre-awosem-picture-3.jpg
fv23.jpg
38-florence-faivre-1462893740.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The sassy younger girl on Bobby's crook crew was pretty cute I thought

• 1Barf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz when i saw how wiped out bobby's og crew was from the ground attack i thought, "anyone associated with this bobby bitch is a red shirt", and yup when they gave her a second crew, red shirts.

then when she started to run with the evil police guys crew, yup red shirts

fuck you bobby and your polynesian curse, you ain't the Moana i want around!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It seems like the casting team set out to pick thoroughly average looking women. I'm looking through the entire cast and there isn't one that doesn't need to be looking at at a certain angle or light to look really good. Out of the entire cast, both male and female, Amos is probably the only one that can be objectively considered really attractive.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It seems like the casting team set out to pick thoroughly average looking women. I'm looking through the entire cast and there isn't one that doesn't need to be looking at at a certain angle or light to look really good. Out of the entire cast, both male and female, Amos is probably the only one that can be objectively considered really attractive.

I'm ok with this.

Don't need distractingly gorgeous women in every role. Rather have mostly average looking actors tbh

Steve buscimi (sp?) And Philip Seymour Hoffman are two of my favorites

I don't understand the Naomi hate. I'm one of the pickiest motherfuckers around and Naomi is not a bad looking chick at all.

She is pretty below average, but the black power hair cut is a bit much.

I'll suffer it because it's my favorite show, but if it starts really infecting the rest of the show I'm out

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
that's a lesbo

I was gonna say the same thing before I scrolled further down and saw your post. Straight up lezbo and anyone who thinks she is attractive must also like 19 y/o theater boys.

I too though am ok with the whole cast being average. Amos is above average because of his body and hyper masculinity. Though again, WTF with the thick beard? And the beard James was sportin made his big thick lips even thicker/bigger, and that was not a good thing.

iannis

Musty Nester

She's pretty close to a 9. They're dressing her down a LOT.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
It's easy to cherry pick photos. Wouldn't call her a 9 but she's hardly a CHUD either.
images

she might be native of Canada but if she wants to get nasty with me, I'd allow it.
Also, all who diss Bobbie are clearly homosexuals. She's perfect amount of thicc

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
she might be native of Canada but if she wants to get nasty with me, I'd allow it.
Also, all who diss Bobbie are clearly homosexuals. She's perfect amount of thicc

Some guys are just afraid of women who could actually beat them up and therefore pretend to dislike. She's probably even taller than some of the posters here.