The Expendables 3 (2014)

Fazana_sl

shitlord
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Expendables 3

Tagline: New team. New attitude. New mission.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Director: Patrick Hughes

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Wesley Snipes, Randy Couture, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, Glen Powell, Antonio Banderas, Victor Ortiz, Ronda Rousey, Kellan Lutz, Jet Li, Ivan Kostadinov, Robert Davi, Nikolay Stoyanov Ilchev, Daniel Angelov, Slavi Slavov, Dimiter Doichinov, Nikolay Stanoev, Harry Anichkin, Boswell Maloka, Natalie Burn, Velizar Binev, Sarai Givaty, Liubomir Simeonov, Frank Pesce, Thomas Canestraro

Release: 2014-08-04

Runtime: 127

Plot: Barney, Christmas and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks, who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
xczFwJhcCb2rUMylXam0Ni7Yn5o.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Expendables 3 (2014)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Patrick Hughes[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sylvester Stallone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mel Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wesley Snipes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Randy Couture[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dolph Lundgren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terry Crews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelsey Grammer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Glen Powell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Antonio Banderas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victor Ortiz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kellan Lutz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jet Li[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ivan Kostadinov[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Davi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nikolay Stoyanov Ilchev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Angelov[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Slavi Slavov[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dimiter Doichinov[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nikolay Stanoev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Anichkin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Boswell Maloka[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Burn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Velizar Binev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarai Givaty[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liubomir Simeonov[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Pesce[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Canestraro[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-08-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]127[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Barney, Christmas and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks, who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

In : Harrison Ford,Nicolas Cage, Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes, Mila Jovovic, Mel Gibson, Antonio Banderas, Ronda Rousey, Victor Ortiz, Kelsey Grammar

Out : Bruce Willis

In then Out : Nicolas Cage

Rumoured : Gibson to direct as well.

===========================

Fantastic additions to the third outing, currently slated to be released in 53 weeks time
tongue.png

Seems like Stallone is very pissed at Willis, he twattered "GREEDY AND LAZY .. A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE." after announcing today that Ford had signed up and Willis wouldn't be involved.

The first two were excellent dakka-dakka cheesy fun, more please!

Edit: Cleaned up the in'n'outs!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
xczFwJhcCb2rUMylXam0Ni7Yn5o.jpg

Title: The Expendables 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Director: Patrick Hughes

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Wesley Snipes, Randy Couture, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, Glen Powell, Antonio Banderas, Victor Ortiz, Ronda Rousey, Kellan Lutz, Jet Li, Ivan Kostadinov, Robert Davi, Nikolay Stoyanov Ilchev, Daniel Angelov, Slavi Slavov, Dimiter Doichinov, Nikolay Stanoev, Harry Anichkin, Boswell Maloka, Natalie Burn, Velizar Binev, Sarai Givaty, Liubomir Simeonov, Frank Pesce, Thomas Canestraro

Release: 2014-08-04

Runtime: 127

Plot: Barney, Christmas and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks, who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.

They wanted to get Welsey Snipes in this, now he out of jail they need him in this.

They need to make Blade 4 pronto with snipes back maybe much darker version like the Batman Begins Reboot.

Cheers.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
In : Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage, Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes, Mila Jovovic

Out : Bruce Willis

Fantastic additions to the third outing, currently slated to be released in 53 weeks time
tongue.png

Seems like Stallone is very pissed at Willis, he twattered "GREEDY AND LAZY ?? A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE." after announcing today that Ford had signed up and Willis wouldn't be involved.

The first two were excellent dakka-dakka cheesy fun, more please!
Will Van-dam still be dead? Or is he going to be in it with nothing said like Ivan Drago? Cause, I was fine with Ivan's miraculous resurrection.

Sucks about Willis, though he's been acting like a psycho in his Red 2 interviews. I thought it was a publicity stunt, but maybe he really has lost it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Will Van-dam still be dead? Or is he going to be in it with nothing said like Ivan Drago? Cause, I was fine with Ivan's miraculous resurrection.

Sucks about Willis, though he's been acting like a psycho in his Red 2 interviews. I thought it was a publicity stunt, but maybe he really has lost it.
I don't remember Lundgren dying in #1? Wasn't he just on pills or some shit and they had him sit out?

Siliconemelons

expendables has become this just stupid action romp where we can enjoy all our fav and least fav stars acting out and saying inside jokes while badass action happens...its great! I hope they keep making them. If Willis is getting a stick up his butt then screw him.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure Willis had better things to do, like Die Hard 6 where he teams up with his adopted asian daughter to capture the Chinese market.

Siliconemelons

I don't remember Lundgren dying in #1? Wasn't he just on pills or some shit and they had him sit out?
he was shot, orig script that was it...then they decided not to kill him so they showed him in the ending and added a line like 'one inch left and I would be dead' or something... But every cut of the movie had him live and we saw it that he lived, its not like in the beginning of 2 he just showed up after us last seeing him dead.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
he was shot, orig script that was it...then they decided not to kill him so they showed him in the ending and added a line like 'one inch left and I would be dead' or something... But every cut of the movie had him live and we saw it that he lived, its not like in the beginning of 2 he just showed up after us last seeing him dead.
Ahh, I only remember this

I must have gotten up for the final scene, I only remember them all being in the plane at the end.

Siliconemelons

aye its the very very end they are all at the bar or base place, whatever lol. And I actually liked that fight, I am shocked how much jet lee let himself loose in that movie...he never looses he is an arrogant fuck in that...never would do a movie where he would not win... Expendables and lethal weapon are the only films I can think of.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Whut has Expendables 2 been out yet? Fuck me if i missed that.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Why not just an hour of Jet Li and Jackie Chan fighting while Milla Jovavich fingers herself in the foreground

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database