The Expendables 3 (2014)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I remember when Exp2 came out, hearing a mention of Bruce Willis looking like he was bored and just waiting for his pay-check.

Then when I saw the, yeah I agreed. Normally a Willis fan, but I don't know what was up, perhaps some thing between him and Stallone?

Gotta say of the two movies I rate the first one above the second.

Buu_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed the first two well enough for modern action flicks, but I would really like to see the third film emulate 80's action to a greater extent. They need to inject more humor, a ridiculous soundtrack, Carl Weathers as a team member, and Eric Roberts and/or Gary Busey as villains. And in a dream world, Danny Glover would make a brief appearance just to shout "RIIIIIIGGS".

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't Eric Roberts the bad guy in the first one already? been a while since I saw it. I would love for them to find a way to bring vandam back and also we need some Kurt Russel as snake plisken and the Hologram of Patrick Swayze doing some roadhouse shit

Buu_sl

shitlord
Indeed he was, but I don't consider that a proper representation of Eric Roberts, as he wasn't sporting a greased-out pony tail.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stallone also implied on some interview he would like to have "some wiseguys" in Expendables 3 too. Everyone then lost their shit anticipating DeNiro / Pesci / Pacino / Gandolfini (before he died).

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
They need to get Bolo Yeung in this shit. Hook him up to the Stallone juice machine and he'll be back in 80's form in no time.

Siliconemelons

Speaking of JCVD's gang in 2... I hope the end of 2 was done on purpose where the bad guys just kept coming out of the random bad guy generator like a FPS game- he walked in with like...what 10 or so dudes and like 50 or so where just there to be shot. Not complaining as that is part of the 80's campiness action and its great lol, I just thought it was amusing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently Gibson is using Sly's supplier.

cRy6yas.jpg

Buu_sl

shitlord
Genuinely bummed that Kurt Russell isn't making an appearance as Jack Burton. The expendables could really use those finely tuned reflexes.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I think you want "strike" forthat.

And you fixed it before I said anything.
frown.png
tongue.png
Had to go advanced to look up the bbcode, I think it was on the old board?

Anyways, OP tidied way up.

Who the hell is going to be left for Expendables 4? Kurt Russell? Fuckit throw in the Hulkster as TNA will be out of business soon! Gary Busey? I'm already scraping the barrel...

If they were going for more recent stars then Clooney, Damon, Pitt and Affleck I suppose. Probably The Rock.