The Expendables 3 (2014)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't care enough to google it, but what did he do doing Blade 3?
He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, only would do close up shots. His stand in did most of the work. Got in a physical fight with the director or producer or someone.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't care enough to google it, but what did he do doing Blade 3?
i think he got fat and didnt want to do his stunts, showed up late and was an asshole to work with. maybe i got that mixed up with Steven Seagal who did the same thing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think he got fat and didnt want to do his stunts, showed up late and was an asshole to work with. maybe i got that mixed up with Steven Seagal who did the same thing.
Ryan Reynolds later told reporters that while filming the movie, Snipes once told him: “Keep your mouth shut. You’ll live longer.” Reynolds also charitably insists that most of Snipes’ behavior was due to his intense method acting, saying: “I never met Wesley Snipes on this film, not for a second. I only met Blade.”

so he was in the trailer b/c he was afraid of the sun, duh!!!

oh wait blade is a daywalker

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, only would do close up shots. His stand in did most of the work. Got in a physical fight with the director or producer or someone.

thats part of it. main problem was Biel being centered more and more in marketing and promotion materials and him pushing back.

he made life hell for everyone, attacked people, and threatened people daily. director was accused of racism and assaulted after he had it with the woke Biel shit. he saw the latest poster and just snapped. like i said in the BLM era he could get another chance, but a lot of it is unforgivable. u cant attack people just cuz u dont like the studio pushing a female character.

i side with snipes for the record. white people shouldnt have been centered or featured in Blade 3. It wasn't like Blade 1 or 2 where these characters were something to promote. Blade 3 was a forced agenda to smudge a black lead out of his own movie.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
last complaint was they started giving Biel these martial arts scenes, which is something Blade specializes in. and it just didn't make sense to Snipes to give her all these martial arts scenes and marginalize Blade's expertise. the marketing and promotional materials just pushed it over the edge

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats part of it. main problem was Biel being centered more and more in marketing and promotion materials and him pushing back.

he made life hell for everyone, attacked people, and threatened people daily. director was accused of racism and assaulted after he had it with the woke Biel shit. he saw the latest poster and just snapped. like i said in the BLM era he could get another chance, but a lot of it is unforgivable. u cant attack people just cuz u dont like the studio pushing a female character.

i side with snipes for the record. white people shouldnt have been centered or featured in Blade 3. It wasn't like Blade 1 or 2 where these characters were something to promote. Blade 3 was a forced agenda to smudge a black lead out of his own movie.
him getting pushed out was just the result, there could have been a number of reasons why they promoted Biel more. one she was young and beautiful and probably considered an up and coming talent. yeah poor black man getting pushed aside, more like older man being replaced by young person to breathe new life into the franchise. which is common as fuck in any era of cinema. Snipes had a good run of hits for ten years, thats about the average for hollywood stars. ten killer years and then they coast in smaller roles for the rest of their career. some do last longer, like Harrison Ford was doing hits for 20 years, Tom Cruise is something like 30 years. but yeah a decade of being hot is a decent run for anyone .

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm late to the party but blade having less screen time then the other hunters was a DIRECT result of him being an asshat to everyone on set. They literally had to rewrite scenes on set because he wouldn't come out of his trailer. One scene snipes agreed to come out but not actually DO anything for the scene. He just laid there with his eyes closed. They had to CGI open eyes on him

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm late to the party but blade having less screen time then the other hunters was a DIRECT result of him being an asshat to everyone on set. They literally had to rewrite scenes on set because he wouldn't come out of his trailer. One scene snipes agreed to come out but not actually DO anything for the scene. He just laid there with his eyes closed. They had to CGI open eyes on him
why couldn't he just wear sunglasses?

*edit oh it was a operating table

lulz those eyes

i'm guessing everything afterwards was his stunt double

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Zach Galifianakis Ngapa GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Because they're fucking awesome?

People wax nostalgic about how great the 80s and 90s action movies were, but then also complain when they keep making action movies with the same level of cheese/camp as those decades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Because they're fucking awesome?

People wax nostalgic about how great the 80s and 90s action movies were, but then also complain when they keep making action movies with the same level of cheese/camp as those decades.
The cheese and camp is fine, but switching from R to PG-13 for part 3 was faggoty faggot shit I had no interest in watching. Is this one going to be R or are they still retarded?