The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

elidib

Vyemm Raider
i like the premise, i like the depth they gave Bucky's character, but I am already sick and tired of the supporting cast. Fuck Sam's sister and her constant bitching and moaning, and while not as egregiously bad, Joaquin Torres is pretty annoying as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Not Great Ok GIF by Sky España
Bucky part seemed way more interesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok wasnt sure If missed it or if he was briefly in the Robbery scene. Old school winter soldier is bad ass looking compared to just bucky and the shots they've showed of Zemo is right on the money.

Bucky needs to score with that asian

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like the premise, i like the depth they gave Bucky's character, but I am already sick and tired of the supporting cast. Fuck Sam's sister and her constant bitching and moaning, and while not as egregiously bad, Joaquin Torres is pretty annoying as well.
sam's story as shrimpin boat captain is fucking dumb. Bucky has the soul in that one. Sam just has to deal with "those white folks" at the bank while Bucky is dealing with decades of being forced to put out hits on innocent people and his best friend is the dad of the asian guy he killed. telling him that will break the old man's heart and probably kill him. see how cool Bucky's story is already.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, not bad overall.

I really could give two fucks about Sam's Forrest Gump issues that make no sense when he's apart of the hundred billion dollar corporation allocated to the Avengers. He's got a multi-million dollar jet back with AI strapped to his back. Can't get a loan? Sssssskip!

Bucky scenes were right on the money. Old school, mean WS is obviously the best. The revenge and reconciliation list is cool.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The bank shit is one of the dumbest fucking angles. Other then that the episode was awesome.

Cybsled

They both have some compelling stories.

WS is interesting because he has massive guilt and PTSD, and no support structure. Cap was his last link to the past, beyond an elderly sister perhaps. It’s even difficult for him to go on a date with someone that was totally into him because he is haunted about his past and how to reconcile it

Sam is doing the good soldier thing, does the right thing, but gets looked over and is still living in Cap’s shadow. Selecting some no name rando to be Captain America would be insulting, but Sam also hasn’t shown any sign that he is willing to take on that mantle

I agree thus far WS has the more compelling story. I am guessing WS will encourage Sam to accept what Cap put upon him, and Sam will help WS move past, or at least accept and live with, his traumas

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i forget now, when did Cap die? i thought we last saw him as old Cap and he handed his shield over to Sam. where did he go after that?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
sam's story as shrimpin boat captain is fucking dumb. Bucky has the soul in that one. Sam just has to deal with "those white folks" at the bank while Bucky is dealing with decades of being forced to put out hits on innocent people and his best friend is the dad of the asian guy he killed. telling him that will break the old man's heart and probably kill him. see how cool Bucky's story is already.

bro, at one point Sam is saying shit like “well, we can take out a SBA loan and combine the other loans and get a 2.8% APR and then pay off our debt to increase our equity in our assets” and I was thinking “what in the fuck show is this?” Literally just helped save the world from Thanos and his most interesting story line is literally helping Bubba Gumps sister. I’m sure pepper Potts could pay off their boat lol. The Bucky thing was amazing and the Asian dad/son pay off was fantastic. Sams fighting style was, to me, pretty awesome.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i forget now, when did Cap die? i thought we last saw him as old Cap and he handed his shield over to Sam. where did he go after that?

It wasn’t clarified. Technically he could still be alive I think. I think they left it a little ambiguous in case he returns.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bro, at one point Sam is saying shit like “well, we can take out a SBA loan and combine the other loans and get a 2.8% APR and then pay off our debt to increase our equity in our assets” and I was thinking “what in the fuck show is this?” Literally just helped save the world from Thanos and his most interesting story line is literally helping Bubba Gumps sister. I’m sure pepper Potts could pay off their boat lol. The Bucky thing was amazing and the Asian dad/son pay off was fantastic. Sams fighting style was, to me, pretty awesome.
yeah, his dual machine guns, drone and fighting was great. i wont take any of that away from him. his story is HORRIBLE though. looks like we are getting a tradeoff. we can have an awesome heartfelt story about Bucky and we can have a popcorn action flick with Falcon. i dont know why we cant have both with both guys, but thats where it looks like its going.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

lol i just watched that scene

run a shrimping company into the ground, then act like its whitey's fault for not giving you more money to lose

• 3Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
yeah, his dual machine guns, drone and fighting was great. i wont take any of that away from him. his story is HORRIBLE though. looks like we are getting a tradeoff. we can have an awesome heartfelt story about Bucky and we can have a popcorn action flick with Falcon. i dont know why we cant have both with both guys, but thats where it looks like its going.

that opening sequence in libya would be main action scene in any $200M blockbuster

its crazy how much theyre spending on these shows

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They both have some compelling stories.

WS is interesting because he has massive guilt and PTSD, and no support structure. Cap was his last link to the past, beyond an elderly sister perhaps. It’s even difficult for him to go on a date with someone that was totally into him because he is haunted about his past and how to reconcile it

Sam is doing the good soldier thing, does the right thing, but gets looked over and is still living in Cap’s shadow. Selecting some no name rando to be Captain America would be insulting, but Sam also hasn’t shown any sign that he is willing to take on that mantle

I agree thus far WS has the more compelling story. I am guessing WS will encourage Sam to accept what Cap put upon him, and Sam will help WS move past, or at least accept and live with, his traumas
Bucky will probably end up banging Falcon's sister too. lol

• 3Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol i just watched that scene

run a shrimping company into the ground, then act like its whitey's fault for not giving you more money to lose
imagine how many millions he could make in public appearances. he could have made a deal with the bank to do commercials for that Bubba Gump money. nah, they actually wrote for him to say "those white folks" at the bank. his best friend was the whitest white guy ever and they make him say that garbage.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
imagine how many millions he could make in public appearances. he could have made a deal with the bank to do commercials for that Bubba Gump money. nah, they actually wrote for him to say "those white folks" at the bank. his best friend was the whitest white guy ever and they make him say that garbage.

yep, they even tip their hand when the loan officer asks him for a photo. he's clearly popular and well known

• 2Like
  • 1Worf