The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Sevens

Log Wizard
We're going deep undercover, don't forget to leave your cell phone on! Would have been funny to see someone call WS and have him pull out his flip phone too.
Hes over 100 years old, he doesnt have a cell phone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hes over 100 years old, he doesnt have a cell phone.
wsfp.PNG

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Power Broker
Season: 1
Episode: 3
Air date: 2021-04-02

Guest stars: Clé Bennett, Desmond Chiam, Dani Deetté, Indya Bussey, Renes Rivera, Tyler Dean Flores, Noah Mills, Adepero Oduye, Veronica Falcón, Neal Kodinsky, David Bowles, Nicholas Pryor, Forrest Conoly, Giovanni Rodriguez, Imelda Corcoran, Robert Larriviere, Olli Haaskivi, Michael MacCauley, Meaghan Gillenwater, Chris Clark, Mike Howell, Florence Kasumba
Sam and Bucky go to a criminal safe haven to find information about the Super Soldier serum.

Poor Sam was blipped out during cash for clunkers!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
well, they super powerd a black woman in Wandavision, would be fitting that they super power a black man in this show and it looks like that is what they are leading up to. thats if they really are making him the nu nu Cap. they cant have a unenhanced human be Cap. Cap can jump out of choppers with no parachute. he can wield Mjölnir. a regular normie slinging Cap's shield around would be hilarious.

You don't need super soldier serum to pick up mjolnir. Just a pure heart.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe Endgame Widow who fought to be the one who died so that her friend could see his family again could have lifted Mjolnir but there's zero chance any earlier version of Widow would have managed it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe Endgame Widow who fought to be the one who died so that her friend could see his family again could have lifted Mjolnir but there's zero chance any earlier version of Widow would have managed it.
naw, not even then i don't think. she was miserable and depressed. she wanted to die for a while and this gave her the opportunity. she didn't think she deserved to live just as much as she wanted clint to see his family again. remember in the comics thor lost the ability to pick up mjolnir as soon as he had the doubt that he was worthy. natasha puts on a brave face through most of endgame, but she's pretty hollow inside. and definitely prior to that, she was in the same ballpark as bucky thinking that they are monsters. she says "it's not a question i need answered" because she knows she's not worthy, she just doesn't want to be reminded of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I saw after that interview/s with Bruhl hit the internet, a hashtag trend started popping up regarding releasing the zemo dance cut. Here's to hoping at the very least, the behind the scene episode has it.. rofl

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If she's the power broker, why would she have risked letting them anywhere near the only man who can make her more super soldier serum when she put a dead or alive bounty on all their heads? I mean even if Zemo hadn't shot the guy, his lab still ended up destroyed by a rocket and maybe that rocket would have killed him too.

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If she's the power broker, why would she have risked letting them anywhere near the only man who can make her more super soldier serum when she put a dead or alive bounty on all their heads? I mean even if Zemo hadn't shot the guy, his lab still ended up destroyed by a rocket and maybe that rocket would have killed him too.

Maybe the scientist had outlived his usefulness and she wanted to get them all in one go. Doesn't really sit with me though.

Part of me thinks she has good intentions trying to recreate the serum, maybe create a new Cap, but it all went wrong when the serum was stolen. Only bit I can't reconcile is the killing spree she went on around those containers.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, I'm guessing there's more to the story of black dude from Cagney and Lacey's blood we're not getting. Who had it and how did it get to the Power Broker?

gauze

Molten Core Raider
My god, they actually did it.. And quite quick too. I thought it would just meme into the ground and fizzle.

• 2Like