The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The ginger is mad that refugees are being mistreated (in her mind, in reality numerous countries took these useless twats in to help) and so she is murdering white people in order to create a better and more just world.

Wow, i just realized that bubba gump shrimp company should just rebrand as a migrant boat NGO and just haul africans from libya to italy for phat NGO bucks

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love how it took an army of scientists and doctors, plus Erskine, plus Stark and his vita-rays, plus the serum, plus enough electricity to power half the city (which the senator complained of to William Strannix) just to turn Steve Rogers into Cap, but this guy sips some juice in between scenes and five minutes later he is fully powered up.

That is some lazy ass writing and directing right there.

They should have just made more of the fruits from black panther

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was probably the best episode so far. The scenes of Bucky, Sam and Zemo chatting it up are really good. They need more of that and less if everything else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
is wealthy Baron Zemo going to bail Bubba Shrimp out with a loan?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
is wealthy Baron Zemo going to bail Bubba Shrimp out with a loan?
Nah, it will be something cheezy like Karli dying to save Sam from Murder Cap and with her last words says she took care of it.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Nah, it will be something cheezy like Karli dying to save Sam from Murder Cap and with her last words says she took care of it.

pfft, at that point Sam might as well find the secret cash stash of the Flag Smashers and get rich

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Well, better go full retard then and have somebody randomly invent time travel after doing the dishes and go back in time to fix it ;)

Homsar

Kind of going against the Disney standard showing that much blood, especially since it is from a dude that literally just got beat to death with the shield.
It's owned by disney, I actually find it refreshing the are staying somewhat true to the character. It's one one of the few things I Am actually enjoying

Deadpool is under them now, you should prolly stay away

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've read rumors they want to make deadpool pg-13 and reynolds is quite not happy about it.

• 1Rustled

Sterling

El Presidente
I've read rumors they want to make deadpool pg-13 and reynolds is quite not happy about it.
my understanding was his solo movies would be R rated still but any crossover stuff would be pg-13 like everything else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

my understanding was his solo movies would be R rated still but any crossover stuff would be pg-13 like everything else.
It's still under disney I believe, thank God High jackman and them were able to make logan

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll try and dig it up, it was a month or so ago, but the rumor was they are backtracking on that and even the solo stuff will be pg 13 now

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's owned by disney, I actually find it refreshing the are staying somewhat true to the character. It's one one of the few things I Am actually enjoying

Deadpool is under them now, you should prolly stay away
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Show me where I said I was "upset" or uncomfortable with it?
All I have said was that it was going against the Disney SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) in showing that much blood.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reynolds seems like the kind of guy who would just tell them to fuck off if they wanted PG13 Deadpool.

• 1Like