The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really enjoyed this episode. Ya it got slow as it went on but I like the Bucky and Sam chilling as normal dudes more than any of the superhero parts. Bruhl is fantastic and should of been more involved. Curious to see how they end this. I was never a fan of Sam becoming Cap and I know that’s gonna happen in the show unfortunately.

Xerge

<Donor>
The entire race story actually fits and it's been refreshing honestly. This is a 10/10 for me as it's really hard to pull off a race story and not seem forced, especially in 2021 -- it subtly ties into MCU and tells it's own story. Win win imo. The little red head though, could smack her in the face with a frying pan.

To compare I couldn't suggest WandaVision to any casual MCU fans..

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The entire race story actually fits and it's been refreshing honestly. This is a 10/10 for me as it's really hard to pull off a race story and not seem forced, especially in 2021 -- it subtly ties into MCU and tells it's own story. Win win imo. The little red head though, could smack her in the face with a frying pan.

To compare I couldn't suggest WandaVision to any casual MCU fans..
I gave this a lot of thought and if I look past the little ginger terrorists race, she is just a standard antifa thug. So for me I dont care about her race. She could be a hot white Aussie and I would still feel the character fits. Giving her super soldier serum allows her to be cast as a little chick and still be effective and believable.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder how they will utilize Zemo going forward, because Bruhl is just awesome and it needs to happen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
His shitty ass welds, Jesus Christ. Can't wait to see him swing it at Falcon's vibranium wings and bend like a bitch.

Valentina de Fontaine or whatever acquired him some of the best vibranium welding alloy from Wakanda. It was blessed by the tech priests, who imbued it with supernatural strength by doing repeated chanting and pelvic thrusts around the sacred Forge of Bast before steeping it in the blood of colonizers. It is so pure that even the inherent bigotry of a light skinned person could not prevent it from being welded improperly.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Given how popular he was received, they are going to have to write him into something.
Post credit scene should be Dr. Doom breaking into the Raft and freeing Zemo. When Zemo asks why he should work for someone who absorbed most of a broken Sokovia, Doom simply states that the nation is gone, but the Sokovian people remain. They still need Zemo's help. Doom offers Zemo a transfer of his nobility to Latveria, where he will remain a Baron with all his land and wealth. He only needs to swear fealty to DOOM!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder how they will utilize Zemo going forward, because Bruhl is just awesome and it needs to happen.
Taking him to the Raft instead of to Wakanda does open up the possibility of using him again but I'm doubtful we'd see him again before Phase 5, assuming there even is a Phase 5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
I am going to take an unpopular stance. This shit doesn't bother me. I am enjoying this. Zemo is great. Bucky is great. Is it a 10/10? No. Compared to 90% of the shit on TV, its better though. A segment of our population see the world this way. Just like a segment of our population saw the world as it was portrayed in Leave it to Beaver. They were wrong too.

I honestly tagged this a win as soon as it gave us the Zemo dance.

Edit: forgot to add that when I first saw Wyatt Russel I was like "are you kidding me? Nepotism hire ". I was wrong, dude is killing it in this role.
Couldn't agree more

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the raft might as well be called the "soon to be escaped prison"

We'll see how soon. Zemo doesn't seem like someone who could/would carry his own show, but more a nice villain/team up guy to use from time to time.

Fadaar

That guy
Ross didn't like them being unchecked which lines up in a sort with Zemo. Zemo is obv more fanatical.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I gave this a lot of thought and if I look past the little ginger terrorists race, she is just a standard antifa thug. So for me I dont care about her race. She could be a hot white Aussie and I would still feel the character fits. Giving her super soldier serum allows her to be cast as a little chick and still be effective and believable.

She is an albino American Inventor though, right? Lookit those freckles, that hair, that wide nose sucking up all the white man's oxygen.

l-intro-1616772571.jpg

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why the fuck she dye her hair red? Is that like white appropriation? White face? Wtf did they call that white girl that "transitioned" to black? Wait, she's apparently a mix race homosexual, but she's English.

English. Ew.