The Fast Food Thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hawaiian Kettle Chips are really good.

Yea, I grabbed those a week or two on a lark while the woman was grabbing one of the Avocado oil ones - I had to keep smacking her grubby little paws away from my Hawaiian BBQ chips. Sooooo good.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Tried the curry burger. 6 out of 10. I had to get it without the egg so might throw the flavor off a bit.

20170718_202647.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Chipotle shares plummet following report of norovirus at Virginia restaurant

What the fuck is with Chiptole and workers either not staying home when sick or not washing their goddamn hands? You would have thought after the disaster a year ago they would hammer that message home, but nope! Yeah there probably are other places where this occurs and which don't recognized because so-and-so who ate there just think they caught the flu rather than associating it with a particular restaurant OR it just doesn't make it into the news, but Chipotle is on thin freaking ice, they need to be smarter overall.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm not sure what else they can do. After the last round of deathfood they instituted that bell that goes off every so-many-minutes and all the workers stop what they're doing and wash their hands. I've seen it many, many times, and everyone clearly washes their hands, changes their gloves since the sinks are right there in front of you. Of course how much workers follow this probably varies by location.

There are so many other places that have similar set-ups (Subway, Mod Pizza), and yet they don't run into these issues. Hell, the workers at EVERY SINGLE SUBWAY in my area are absolutely filthy, disgusting, curry-smelling, poop-wiping-bare-handed Indian folk, and yet no one gets sick there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

I'm not sure what else they can do. After the last round of deathfood they instituted that bell that goes off every so-many-minutes and all the workers stop what they're doing and wash their hands. I've seen it many, many times, and everyone clearly washes their hands, changes their gloves since the sinks are right there in front of you. Of course how much workers follow this probably varies by location.

There are so many other places that have similar set-ups (Subway, Mod Pizza), and yet they don't run into these issues. Hell, the workers at EVERY SINGLE SUBWAY in my area are absolutely filthy, disgusting, curry-smelling, poop-wiping-bare-handed Indian folk, and yet no one gets sick there.

I'd be tempted to think it's in their food supply chain, with all the hippy dippy antiobiotic-free blah-blah-blah stuff that seems to breed food supply corruption left and right.

Except it's a virus, so obviously the "no antiobiotics" part is irrelevant.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I was just going to bring up there are so many other 'bar' style places that put food together for you that don't have this problem. They've got some sort of systematic issues going on in a major way.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hell, the workers at EVERY SINGLE SUBWAY in my area are absolutely filthy, disgusting, curry-smelling, poop-wiping-bare-handed Indian folk, and yet no one gets sick there.
btw, most SUBWAYS will be franchised by Indians b/c it's the cheapest one to startup, then they can just go and employ all that imported indian slave labor.

Vaclav

So apparently there's now a chicken parm sandwich based on the revised chicken sandwich at BK I hear.... anyone tried for opinions yet? As shitty as the old chicken sandwich was I actually liked the old chicken parm there, with how good the new chicken is, I can only imagine it's phenomenal.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

This is my safe space to eat while reading and you just rekt it with the Indian poop thing.

And I'm literally eating at the Subway in chinatown metro owned by Indians.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I was advised to eat "lightly" bland food today (post opt. surgery) I was so hungry and had a no coffee headache so I had my sis take me to Bread Co. Tried my best with the chicken soup and turkey/avocado/bacon sandwich. Broke that with the dark roast coffee and delicious frosted million calorie fudge brownie thing. Heaven.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Panera Bread (Bread Co. for you flyover state bumpkins) has some truly legit stuff. Cinnamon crunch bagel and a dark roast coffee is one of my go-to weekend breakfasts when I have a treat yo self day. I feel like it is a very underrated fast food place.

Their hot chocolate is also amazing.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
At the airport on the way home and they had a McDonald's with the pikachu mcflurry. This is awesome. It vanilla, banana, chocolate and caramel. Would go to McDonald's just to get it. A+

20170719_133703.jpg

• 1Like