The Fast Food Thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Cannolis are super hit and miss. There's no in between cannoli. It's either God Tier or Shit Tier.

So I'd recommend having some more from other places before you pass final judgement.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I bet McCheese would call Cheesecake a weird ass dessert too

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There is a place here that makes cannolis that are so good I get a semi while eating them. Good cannolis with good esspresso and good mineral water is the afternoon snack of the gods.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is a place here that makes cannolis that are so good I get a semi while eating them. Good cannolis with good esspresso and good mineral water is the afternoon snack of the gods.

Why risk it though? Tiramisu is almost impossible to fuck up, but still can be god tier at a good place.

• 1Quality Calories

Xevy

Log Wizard
Where the FUCK is the Angry whopper? Summer is almost over. This is some BULL SHIT!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
all cannolis taste the same, idk what you guys are talking about.

I mean, if only one person has ever only made their recipe for you then sure.

What a silly thing to say. That's like say all of anything taste the same.

I've had some pretty shitty tiramisu, actually. Essentially had the consistency of wet bread.

Everything's a risk, man.

Same here, and nothing is more frustrating than to be looking forward to some tiramisu and then shoveling some garbage tier plate of it into your mouth.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've had some pretty shitty tiramisu, actually. Essentially had the consistency of wet bread.

Everything's a risk, man.

Guess I've been lucky thusfar - that said, I've only really gotten most of mine at proper Italian Bakeries. If they don't have storemade pizzelles they don't make my list.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Same here, and nothing is more frustrating than to be looking forward to some tiramisu and then shoveling some garbage tier plate of it into your mouth.

This is so true, and it's even worse when you're at a friends house and the dude says "And here's my wife's tiramisu (or whatever). It's so good, everyone asks for the recipe!" And then it tastes like a filthy ass, and you have to choke it down to not offend. I've learned that saying "your wife's (insert dish here) tastes like what I imagine petrified shit tastes like." is frowned upon.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, if only one person has ever only made their recipe for you then sure.

What a silly thing to say. That's like say all of anything taste the same.

had to repeat an old running joke from this thread, in case anyone came here expecting the fast food thread and got confused by all the talk of fancy italian desserts. didn't want anyone to think they were lost.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
had to repeat an old running joke from this thread, in case anyone came here expecting the fast food thread and got confused by all the talk of fancy italian desserts. didn't want anyone to think they were lost.

It was a public service. It was getting very fagged up in here.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
FVqw21501729481.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Finally tried the Fried Green Tomato Lay's chips. Surprisingly, these are my favorite of the three new flavors. I've never had real fried green tomatoes so I can't comment on the authenticity of the chips' taste, but they are really delicious. The Everything Bagel were a little too subtle for me, and the Crispy Taco were a little too strong. The Fried Green Tomato has just the right amount of flavor.