The Fast Food Thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I haven't seen the bagel one, but here they have bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers. Is that a new one too?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks like that's a 4th flavor that's a Walmart exclusive. Ugh, I'm going to have to venture into the wretched hive of scum and villainy and pick the up. They sound delicious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
went all the way to 11 with buffalo wild wings blazing.

fucking what the fuckity fuck?, the one before, "wild" is like 80, blazing is like 210, using the fucking ghost pepper.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hitting up Gates for lunch and Joe's for Dinner bros.

Go Royals.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Looks like that's a 4th flavor that's a Walmart exclusive. Ugh, I'm going to have to venture into the wretched hive of scum and villainy and pick the up. They sound delicious.

I might save you a trip. They're pretty much a sour cream and onion chip with a trace of heat. The bacon never makes it past the name on the bag.

edit: As an amendment to my statement about the bacon flavor I did detect the faint aftertaste of imitation bacon bits after I stopped eating them and put the bag away.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

kudos

<Banned>
Just found out I can get Halal Guys delivered to me. I WILL UPDATE WITH TASTINESS LEVEL LATER.

• 1Solidarity

kudos

<Banned>
It's good but it's not as good as the hype says. I've seen them on Food Network and multiple shows getting press for the last 6 or so years. Would I eat it again? Hell yes. But it's not the mind blowing experience I've seen on Youtube.

• 1Quality Calories

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's one here in SF but I've never gone. Didn't know they delivered. That might be enough to convince me to give it a shot.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
There's one here in SF but I've never gone. Didn't know they delivered. That might be enough to convince me to give it a shot.
"They" don't deliver. Postmates.com does it for them.

The hilarity of it is that Postmates.com delivers all the way to fucking Alexandria from D.C. No other delivery service would ever deliver that far. I will continue to abuse their ineptness until they realize it. Most delivery services won't go more than 5 or so miles from your area. I'm within 5 miles if you go over the water.

I also used free delivery for first time users.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
McDonald's Sweet BBQ Crispy Chicken artisanal sandwich is the bomb. I crazed on it a month or so ago, eating it almost everyday and sometimes more than once.
So I was excited to see a new artisan item Sriracha-Mac sauce. Not mayo, Mac sauce.
Well bros, it was a miss.
Lettuce, spring mix, spinach, whatever green stuff overpowered and disrupted the texture.
Spice didn't blend well with anything. Most bites were like regular sandwich and then rounds of almost too much heat.

Saving grace: sauce is new option for nuggets and that might work.

McDonald's needs to step up its Ranch game.
I'd be interested in getting a bucket of each and bounce back and forth.

McD: Sriracha-Mac Crispy artisan: 3.5/10

kudos

<Banned>
Mac Sauce doesn't need to be changed. It's perfect the way it is.

Spicy mustard is the best sauce for nuggets. There will never be another better except maybe honey.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster

McCheese

Lol there is no nugget sauce on earth better than traditional McD's sweet and sour. It's just a scientific fact.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lol there is no nugget sauce on earth better than traditional McD's sweet and sour. It's just a scientific fact.
I've tried to recreate this sauce with their "official" recipe from corporate and I just couldn't. I was so sad. I was ready to make a gallon to have on hand at all times.

• 1Like

McCheese

Hot Mustard - game, set, match

giphy.gif

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I will agree that Big Mac sauce doesn't need to be touched. I tried the Sriracha Mac sauce and it was meh. Totally forgettable garbage, no need for it to exist. Now the sweet chili sauce on the other hand it's fucking criminal it was ever taken away.

12-08-18-sweet-chili-sauce1-mcdonalds.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

kudos

<Banned>
Sweet and sour is easily the worst of all sauces for nuggets. Except maybe ranch. I'd rather have ketchup than ranch.

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

Bunch of sauce trolling going on up in here. Please take your trolling to places it belongs, like the Grownup Forum. We try to keep things civil and serious here.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users