The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you want to see winning, their social media team is top notch. All the gaming shit they do that comes across my Facebook feed has largely been pretty amazing.
The guy in charge of Wendy's twitter is pretty good too

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The guy in charge of Wendy's twitter is pretty good too

Wendy's is definitely A material - but Arby's Facebook is A++

This is what winning looks like: Arby's

Tick, GoT, Uncharted, Splatoon, Zelda, Metal Gear, Skyrim, etc all referenced.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wendy's is definitely A material - but Arby's Facebook is A++

This is what winning looks like: Arby's

A man after my own heart.

20745973_10155720690966812_5717522738794351348_o.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
WAS a woman - she left a few months ago, part of why Wendy's Twitter isn't nearly as snarky anymore. =/

No clue who does it now.

I'm honestly surprised they let her go, that was better marketing than anything I've seen recently.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean let her leave because she was so good, not that they fired her. You think they would have bent over backwards to keep her.

IIRC her leaving thing, she started the sarcastic bit because she was ready to quit (she'd done it for 4.5 yrs or so when she quit, only about 1 yr as we all saw her) - and while that renewed her interest for a while, it was a shortlived.

Sometimes no matter how good you are at a job, it's just not in the cards for you to do it forever. (Hell, I'm going through that right now - medical vs. desire - but still, similar ball of wax - I love my job, but doc is saying long-term harm is possible if I don't shift to a desk position)

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean let her leave because she was so good, not that they fired her. You think they would have bent over backwards to keep her.

They should let Kegkilla, Mario and a_skeleton_02 run it.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They should let Kegkilla, Mario and a_skeleton_02 run it.

a_skeleton_02 would just tag Mist in ever post while blowing loads into his Frosty, I can get that here without having to join Twitter.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I read an article about her being super introverted. All her snark gets let loose on Twitter. The Wendys twitter got her a shitload of attention and of course on the internet that isn't always great. She basically got her personal details outed and started getting tons of sexual pm's and shit which basically soured her on the job.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
All this talk of how great BK onion rings and fries are got me hankering for it. Picked up a Rodeo King and some cheesy tots. . Cheesy tots were very good and I wish you could get them in sizes of greater than 8 pieces.

PSA: If you get a Rodeo King, make sure you eat it sooner rather than later. I let it sit in my car for about 20 minutes while I went to grab my food from KFC, and by the time I got around to eating it the onion rings in it were soggy.

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users