The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The best part about onion rings at BK is when you get fries and find one in there. Makes the fries delicious

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All the Nazi talk has me missing Germany. Speaking of fast food shit. Any of you ever have Döner? Them shits is delicious

1057919169_f57c98e746_b.jpg

Also boggles my mind this shit isn't all over the place in MURICA

TgcTobx

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
BK has my favorite fries of the big 3: BK, Wendy's, McDonald's :( :( :( :(

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I need to pig out on Onion Rings and Mozz sticks this weekend. Damn this thread.

• 2Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I've never found a fry I liked better then the McD's fry. Maybe a childhood thing who knows, but a cosco rotisserie chicken and a couple large fries is a staple dinner for my wife and I. So glorious.

• 2Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

I agree with the exception that if you get perfectly fresh Wendy's fries they win hands down

You know if Noodle is agreeing with you then you are wrong McCheese.

I don't even get combos there since I know I'd be throwing most of the fries away. How you can say they are better than McDs is beyond my comprehension

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You know if Noodle is agreeing with you then you are wrong McCheese.

I don't even get combos there since I know I'd be throwing most of the fries away. How you can say they are better than McDs is beyond my comprehension
I feel the same way about Jack in the Box. I can't stand their disgusting shit fries!! I'll get just a sandwich, and treat myself to a couple tacos with my sandwich instead of the fries.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I feel the same way about Jack in the Box. I can't stand their disgusting shit fries!! I'll get just a sandwich, and treat myself to a couple tacos with my sandwich instead of the fries.
No idea on that, I've been to J in the B like once in the past ten years. I remember the sandwich being OK but overpriced

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
All the Nazi talk has me missing Germany. Speaking of fast food shit. Any of you ever have Döner? Them shits is delicious

1057919169_f57c98e746_b.jpg

Also boggles my mind this shit isn't all over the place in MURICA

I'm in Germany every couple years visiting my wife's family and this one of the biggest things I look forward to. Even the shitty Doener food stand outside of the Real in her hometown is crushing it. Plus when you add cheese, it's like an entire block of feta that gets thrown in.

There are enough turks in NA that this should be a thing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm in Germany every couple years visiting my wife's family and this one of the biggest things I look forward to. Even the shitty Doener food stand outside of the Real in her hometown is crushing it. Plus when you add cheese, it's like an entire block of feta that gets thrown in.

There are enough turks in NA that this should be a thing.

Yeah I have wondered why they haven't opened up shop with these in the U.S. they would make a killing.

Not only are they tasty as fuck they are cheap as shit too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I cant handle bleu or feta or gorgonzola. Always felt like I'm missing out.

I also don't understand my aversion to onions. I can eat raw red onion in a salad but cooked onion just can't handle. I like the taste just the mouth feel...

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users