The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I gave these a try yesterday since McCheese said they were awesome. I know I know why the fuck would you listen to McCheese. Well if Aids and Cancer were a flavor they would be these things. Save yourself the $6 and buy $5 stuff crust digiornos instead.
After the cape cod buffalo chip disaster and a few other select issues I'm not sure why anyone trust mccheese opinion. We had like 5 people saying those chips were the most disgusting thing we've ever eaten and he said he ate like 3 bags at once

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
After the cape cod buffalo chip disaster and a few other select issues I'm not sure why anyone trust mccheese opinion. We had like 5 people saying those chips were the most disgusting thing we've ever eaten and he said he ate like 3 bags at once

Citation needed on the 5 people. I feel like you're exaggerating for effect.

Also, super taster opinions don't count. It is known.

Also also, Cape Cod Buffalo Chips are amazing and anyone who thinks they aren't at least decent are just terrible human beings (aka super taster faggots).

I can't help it if I can find enjoyment in pretty much any food. It's just like movies and TV shows; 90% of the people on this forum are hateful, joyless husks.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That said, I'll still go to Golden Corral with you if you find your way to Maryland. I celebrate diversity.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mccheese we can't help it if our strong opinions on fast food get us heated like french fries under a light, but if we can't share a meal at Golden corral then what kind of uncivilized savages are we?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mccheese we can't help it if our strong opinions on fast food get us heated like french fries under a light, but if we can't share a meal at Golden corral then what kind of uncivilized savages are we?

But will you both share a stall during the inevitable shits afterwards? That's the true question..

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know what brand that is. Is it regional?

Spicy foods are sort of my forte if you will
tims_casc-Jalapeno-350.png

These are the best jalapeno chips I have ever had.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
tims_casc-Jalapeno-350.png

These are the best jalapeno chips I have ever had.

They were until they dropped the spice level by about 80 percent. What, probably 5-6 years ago? Hard to find truly spicy Jalapeno chips now adays. I want to feel that shit on the way out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The paqui ghost pepper ones are legitimately the hottest chip I've had if you're into that. Tough to enjoy eating

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hardee's chicken strips were passable but lackluster, almost worthless 4.25/10
Honey Mustard was sour and awful 1.75/10
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ was fine 6/10
Onion Rings were fine 4.75/10
(Soda n/r)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They were until they dropped the spice level by about 80 percent. What, probably 5-6 years ago? Hard to find truly spicy Jalapeno chips now adays. I want to feel that shit on the way out.

Boo that sucks. I havent had them in years. Do they still have the solid jalapeno taste at least?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Boo that sucks. I havent had them in years. Do they still have the solid jalapeno taste at least?

Ya, the managed to keep the taste on point (I still get em once in a while) but the heat is just gone.

• 1Solidarity

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The paqui ghost pepper ones are legitimately the hottest chip I've had if you're into that. Tough to enjoy eating
I back this move, I usually will knock out a whole bag in one sitting and it leads to a very uncomfortable stomach which is a good sign, I also like the Kettle brand Jalapeno and Pepperoncini flavors but they definitely aren't spicy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You want Mama Zumas then.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Had a Potato-rito from taco bell. They are awesome, but the meal/box was not worth it, I would have been better off just ordering 3 of the potatoritos and a drink.

10/10 on the tacobell scale, delicious and worth every penny.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
What is this... monstrosity....

top_spam.jpg

Supposedly when it came out it was their 4th most popular burger and this is like an encore, the last chance to get it.

I don't know if I can stoop myself down to do it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What did everyone have for breakfast?
Mine was:

2x Chick-fil-A biscuit
1x hash brown
1x Dr. Pepper

• 1Quality Calories