The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Went to a place called Burger Fuel. It's "healthy" and "eco conscious" burgers. Super pretentious. The beef was from NZ (like flying beef across the world is somehow better for the environment than slaughtering them 700 miles away). They don't have a make-a-burger, it's prebuilt. I got the "bastard" because it said it had avacado, cheese, bacon, and I stopped reading. Then I got it. Apparently I didn't read about the tomato relish (motherfuckers, use ketchup), CHIA AND BEET PASTE, and fucking mango slices. The burger was fine but beets taste like dirt and it just dripped everywhere. Fucking 9.50 for that burger. The 2.50 fries with garlic aioli were good, but the 2.50 coke IN A GLASS I had to get because they don't have a soda fountain was super dumb. Fuck this hipster shit. They need make it all in like 3 minutes though.

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Went to a place called Burger Fuel. It's "healthy" and "eco conscious" burgers. Super pretentious. The beef was from NZ (like flying beef across the world is somehow better for the environment than slaughtering them 700 miles away). They don't have a make-a-burger, it's prebuilt. I got the "bastard" because it said it had avacado, cheese, bacon, and I stopped reading. Then I got it. Apparently I didn't read about the tomato relish (motherfuckers, use ketchup), CHIA AND BEET PASTE, and fucking mango slices. The burger was fine but beets taste like dirt and it just dripped everywhere. Fucking 9.50 for that burger. The 2.50 fries with garlic aioli were good, but the 2.50 coke IN A GLASS I had to get because they don't have a soda fountain was super dumb. Fuck this hipster shit. They need make it all in like 3 minutes though.

wutt.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had McDonald's chicken tenders whatever the fuck they're called at 2am. Had to wait 5 goddamn minutes so that shit was prime fresh.

Absolutely disgusting. Seasoning tasted weird and the chicken felt... Rubbery? It's McDonald's so I expected a dumpster fire at least and got what I expected

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

McDonalds buttermilk chicken is shit. That's what their tenders are. Only fast food I threw away was the buttermilk chicken sandwich.

• 1Supertaster

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

You got what you deserved for not doing your due diligence by reading the menu.

• 1Supertaster

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Burn it to the ground for this sacrilege.

• 1Picard

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taco Bell: Putting naked chicken chips in quesadilla is on point. It hit me just right. A-
Happy Hour - Medium Strawberry Candy Slush is absolutely worth $1. A
Baja Blast: Asinine to rate this, but I must mention that the machine was calibrated differently and the drink was syrup heavy. A+/Extra credit

• 1Quality Calories

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i miss the days when a cheesy gordita crunch was only $1.99. its my favorite item at Taco Bell, but the fucking thing costs the same as 3.5 dollar menu items. i just can't justify it unless its in the box meal these days.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Well it’s in fucking Broadripple, of course it’s going to be hipster.

And its the cheese that is from NZ, Xevy up here with the #fakenews

• 1Supertaster

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well it’s in fucking Broadripple, of course it’s going to be hipster.

And its the cheese that is from NZ, Xevy up here with the #fakenews

Read again. 100% grass fed NZ beef. BRUH DON'T EVEN.

Broad Ripple is only 75% hipster. 25% great dives.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tried Arby's Pepperoni Chicken Parm last night, that was a tasty sandwich. I'm kinda bummed it's a limited time thing. I couldn't really taste the Pepperoni but I assume it was just to keep the sauce off the chicken to keep it crispy.

Speaking of which, Conefed Conefed , have you tried any breaded frozen chicken patties in that air fryer? I want to know if they come out good enough to make my own chicken parm.

I also saw these at the store today, they sound disgusting to me so I'm not going to take that bullet. I'll let McCheese weigh in.
2017_Article_header_CTCbites.jpeg

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
You just gotta go deeper

Our BurgerFuel buns are made from a mixture of wholemeal and hard wheat flour, a reduced level of salt and no added sugar, blended with olive oil and topped with roasted sesame seeds. They are free from any dairy as well as artificial preservatives. Crafted with passion using all natural ingredients, meticulously prepared, proved over hours and lightly baked to produce a supple, moist bread to envelop the freshest burger ingredients.

Not down with the wholemeal crowd? Card holding member of The He-Man Bun Haters Club? Gluten unfriendly? Lifting weights with your paleo mates? Click the button below to check out our gluten free and low-carb bun options.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

Tried Arby's Pepperoni Chicken Parm last night, that was a tasty sandwich. I'm kinda bummed it's a limited time thing. I couldn't really taste the Pepperoni but I assume it was just to keep the sauce off the chicken to keep it crispy.

Speaking of which, Conefed Conefed , have you tried any breaded frozen chicken patties in that air fryer? I want to know if they come out good enough to make my own chicken parm.

I also saw these at the store today, they sound disgusting to me so I'm not going to take that bullet. I'll let McCheese weigh in.
2017_Article_header_CTCbites.jpeg

Those look delicious. They look like those Cap'n Crunch bites that Taco Bell had (has?).