The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You're all glossing over the real issue here.

Noodle chose to eat Lime Sherbert as a child. The worst of the Sherberts (when you're a kid, before you appreciate acidity in all it's glory).

This is why you're a goddamn super taster as an adult Noodle. You're supposed to grow into Lime, not embrace it as a youngling. Where could you possibly go from there?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well probably find out in 10 years that sugar companies have been lining pockets to say salt is bad

most of the research from the early-mid 1900s about how bad fats and oils are was funded by sugar companies.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Actually I ate rainbow sherbet and still do, I like the tangerine, red raspberry, lime trio. Through sheer panic and myriads of research I've found the lime versions dye is the most prolific of the 3 and presents itself in your excrement.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Actually I ate rainbow sherbet and still do, I like the tangerine, red raspberry, lime trio. Through sheer panic and myriads of research I've found the lime versions dye is the most prolific of the 3 and presents itself in your excrement.

Why are so many people obsessed with analyzing their shit? I couldn't tell you anything about mine 99% of the time, I don't bother to even look.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tostinos Stuffed Nachos
C-
Nice crunch, but pay off is lacking.
Not enough cheese, not enough meat. Basically biting into a glob of taco seasoning.
Pizza or just cheese would be better filling.

IMG_20171024_203419.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
White Castle frozen burgers in air fryer is dank.
6min at 390 equalled blackened bread with crisp. A bit much I agree, but was great first attempt.
Comes in two pack. For second, i cut top bun in half.
Meat* and cheese were perfect.
A-

Pleasant, strong onion aftertaste.

Note: wife didn't like flavor profile, so clearly not for everyone. However, 120% better than official store.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Why are so many people obsessed with analyzing their shit? I couldn't tell you anything about mine 99% of the time, I don't bother to even look.

Someone isn't going to catch their colon cancer in time.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Someone isn't going to catch their colon cancer in time.

Vaclav is legit having some strange undiagnosed health symptoms he's been discussing in the Health Problems thread. you're going to give him a neurotic feces checking complex.

• 2Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
in other news, yesterday at Arby's i ordered a combo with mozzarella sticks instead of curly fries. when we got our tray, we had a curly fry for each of the combos we ordered and no mozzarella sticks. checked the receipt, and they didn't charge us for the upgrade to mozzarella stick. undeterred, after finishing my sandwich i went and asked the cashier if my mozz sticks were ready yet. he goes "oh yeah crap" and says they'll be right out. he brings me the small mozzarella stick order, and says he dropped an extra LARGE order of mozzarella sticks for me to make up for my wait. the chicken pepperoni parm sandwich i ate filled me up enough that i only ended up eating two of my ten mozzarella sticks. took the rest home, and turns out they're still pretty damn good microwaved. wish i had an air fryer to heat them back up, i bet that would have been perfect.

yesterday was a good day.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav is legit having some strange undiagnosed health symptoms he's been discussing in the Health Problems thread. you're going to give him a neurotic feces checking complex.

Whatever it was, feeling mostly better today. But yea, I was out of my mind for a couple days there.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories