The Fast Food Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
White Castle food makes me feel like shit instantly and then have the shits. Not worth it ever in any format for me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
White Castle food makes me feel like shit instantly and then have the shits. Not worth it ever in any format for me.

I get them with extra onions. I don't get the shits or anything, but my farts will smell like White Castles for a day.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
went into chikfila at 9pm, i was like "you guys closed???" (already made mobile order, just picking up), the fountain machines are being washed, the dining chairs are on the table...

Nope, they close at 10pm, ppl just don't eat that late out here in fucksville kansas i guess, food still fresh, at fucking 9pm...

If it were mcdees, you'd get stale fries and a mad dindu making your sandwich.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I went to a tried and true taqueria last night and my burrito was straight up cold. It was so disappointing. Even though I never had a bad experience in the dozens of times I've been there previously, this scarred me. I will not be forever apprehensive. It was bad. It was like they put it in a fucking freezer for 15 minutes before giving it to me.

• 1Picard

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
went into chikfila at 9pm, i was like "you guys closed???" (already made mobile order, just picking up), the fountain machines are being washed, the dining chairs are on the table...

Nope, they close at 10pm, ppl just don't eat that late out here in fucksville kansas i guess, food still fresh, at fucking 9pm...

Welcome to red America

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was forced into bk again. Spicy nuggets were actually slightly spicy. Makes me wonder if there's a separate powder added in store in addition to coming pre made.

They had this farmhouse bacon burger or something like that. Late at night with a fried egg on it sounded great. Crispy onion straws or rings in pic......... Got this. Was fairly tasty but half an egg wtf. And no it wasn't just flopped over. Some tiny onion crumbles mushed in there. May have been quite Gloria if I'd had a full egg and onion straws.

Should i try for free stuff posting this on their Facebook?

I may need to bring home more burgers and fry my own egg for science.

IMG_20171025_203215.jpg

• 1Picard

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Sounds like pretty standard preclose at any food service place. When I had to work close I'd always start at least 30 minutes before actual closing time so I wasn't there until midnight cleaning up shit.

• 1Picard

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried Arbys Deep Fried Turkey last night, solid but nothing too crazy

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys must have bad White Castles. Fresh are superior to the frozen.
I've only been once and tried one of basically everything (as my wife facepalmed) they nuked them all to shit with microwave..

I'm telling you. airfryer white castles are leegit (and taquitos)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wanted to snag that Arby's venison burger shit last week, and I went Sunday I think and it was a Saturday only promotion. What fucking faggot shit is that. Oh well, they are building a Zaxby's right down the street which is fucking awesome. Which means I get to fuck up some Cajun Chicken Clubs.

Zaxby's_CajunClubSandwichOnly_angle_.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wanted to snag that Arby's venison burger shit last week, and I went Sunday I think and it was a Saturday only promotion. What fucking faggot shit is that. Oh well, they are building a Zaxby's right down the street which is fucking awesome. Which means I get to fuck up some Cajun Chicken Clubs.

Only tried Zaxby's once thusfar (I was super impressed though, shame they're a hike for the closest from here - 30 min drive is a bit much for a quick bite) - is that something else they do other than the tenders? I only recall seeing tenders + "Zalads".

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Only tried Zaxby's once thusfar (I was super impressed though, shame they're a hike for the closest from here - 30 min drive is a bit much for a quick bite) - is that something else they do other than the tenders? I only recall seeing tenders + "Zalads".

They only serve chicken kind of like Chikfila but I would say their shit is better which is blasphemy to some. The tenders are hot shit, but the cajun club owns face. Actually I have never had anything from there that wasn't good.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zaxbys makes me a blasphemer, because I don't like its fried goods or sandwiches (buffalo tenders on texas toast sounds so good but it so fail), but love its grilled salads.