The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned Smashburger.. we have one over here but I've never tried it. How good is that shit?
Probably overpriced for what it is. The burger was good, not the best in the world or anything. The shake I had was disgusting. Onion strings are fucking amaaaaaaaaaaaazing though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yes, Smashburger is overrated. Burgers are tiny and overpriced. You know it's bad when you need to pick up Doritos on the way home because you're still hungry.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes, Smashburger is overrated. Burgers are tiny and overpriced. You know it's bad when you need to pick up Doritos on the way home because you're still hungry.
My DMV bro. If you are ever in Crystal Citry, try out Good Stuff (and We the Pizza). Both good.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

You sure you're not thinking Krush burger? I remember smashburgers being nicely sized (been like a year since I've been to one).

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Post your lunch

Chick-fil-A:

Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Large waffle fries
8pc chicken nuggets w Chick-fil-A sauce and bbq
Large DR. Pepper

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's overpriced garbage. Ate there once and I'll never go back.

I think it's great, they did make the size of their burgers smaller but I only go when they have B1G1 free, which is quite often. I'm always full after a burger/smash fries.

Jalapeno BBQ Bacon burger/Smash fries/Onion rings and salted caramel shake are worth it.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Post your lunch

Chick-fil-A:

Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Large waffle fries
8pc chicken nuggets w Chick-fil-A sauce and bbq
Large DR. Pepper

Shitty picture of a Deluxe Tonkatsu plate, Seafood Miso Soup, White rice, Potato Salad, Home made pickles, shredded cabbage, a variety of cuts of pork coated in panko breadcrumbs and deep fried, some vegetables cooked the same way, and one crab and shrimp cream croquette - all smothered with special tonkatsu sauce, and a "mega jockey" of beer, 1/4 gallon size. I would have got another but I went too close to closing.

XhxwAzR.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Shitty picture of a Deluxe Tonkatsu plate, Seafood Miso Soup, White rice, Potato Salad, Home made pickles, shredded cabbage, a variety of cuts of pork coated in panko breadcrumbs and deep fried, some vegetables cooked the same way, and one crab and shrimp cream croquette - all smothered with special tonkatsu sauce, and a "mega jockey" of beer, 1/4 gallon size. I would have got another but I went too close to closing.

XhxwAzR.jpg

I want to go there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
They opened some japanese place out by me recently. I'd never had ramen before that didn't come with a seasoning packet. That shit was pretty legit. My wife got a donbury that she didn't like, but I thought was awesome. I can't wait to go back.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
They opened some japanese place out by me recently. I'd never had ramen before that didn't come with a seasoning packet. That shit was pretty legit. My wife got a donbury that she didn't like, but I thought was awesome. I can't wait to go back.
What place?