The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Stackers are literally just double bacon cheeseburgers (or triple, quad) with a stacker sauce. They weren't a different size, rodeos are same size too. Bk only has two Patty sizes

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
BK used to be my favorite of the big burger chains, but they changed the fry supplier or the cooking method or something about 10 years ago maybe? I feel like everything else followed suit after that. They just got shittier and shittier. I much prefer Wendy's or McD's burgers to them now. Though if I'm going to Wendy's I'm getting the spicy chicken. I don't even know why they sell other items.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If they had the angriest whopper I'd eat there regularly, until then, fuck you BK.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Taco Bell got my business today, I like the "power" menu. Double chicken, no rice burrito add Diablo sauce... also added a crunchy fresco taco. I was hungry.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
BK used to be my favorite of the big burger chains, but they changed the fry supplier or the cooking method or something about 10 years ago maybe? I feel like everything else followed suit after that. They just got shittier and shittier. I much prefer Wendy's or McD's burgers to them now. Though if I'm going to Wendy's I'm getting the spicy chicken. I don't even know why they sell other items.
Wendy's burgers (depending on location, so I hear) are pretty fucking good. Just a big fucking ball of grease and fat and cheese. Quality calories on the real. Triple baconator if you're a masochist.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wendy's burgers (depending on location, so I hear) are pretty fucking good. Just a big fucking ball of grease and fat and cheese. Quality calories on the real. Triple baconator if you're a masochist.

In my experience the quality issue is urban vs. suburban/rural for Wendy's - every bad Wendy's I've visited was urban. (Not even necessarily staffed by black folk, been to bad Wendy's in an urban area with all white staff that I could see...)

That said, almost none ever fuck up the spicy chicken though. But burgers and chili definitely fall into the "can be fucked up" situation. (Chili they can fuck up anywhere though, it's not just an urban thing there)

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

9824622.gif

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Wendy's burgers are square, so you get more meat than with a circular burger. Just like Ledo Pizza, Wendy's never cuts corners.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The smoked pork belly and brisket are back at Arby's. They also added a new smoked chicken sandwich.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I feel the same way, been to BK plenty over the years but nothing ever stands out. It's one of those fast food places that isn't the worst by a long shot just nothing memorable. I take that back the Angry Whopper owns shit but they removed it. We should be burning down all BK's in protest.

I still get a double wopper with cheese every few months and when it's fresh and made right (fairly rare) it's a damn good burger.

If you got an A&W attached to one of your KFCs get the papa burger and cheese curds, one of the best meals out there.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I like BK. The BK Broiler back in the day was the greatest chicken sandwich. Don't think it's around anymore, sadly. However, I've never had a bad experience with a traditional whopper + onion rings.

When I was living in the barracks in the navy I had a BK about 5 minutes away, literally the closest food I had access too. I ate probably 4-500 BK broilers in a two year period. Fucking loved em and I hate BK for getting rid of em.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned Smashburger.. we have one over here but I've never tried it. How good is that shit?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned Smashburger.. we have one over here but I've never tried it. How good is that shit?

I liked it but my wife hated it. It's a greasy cheesy mess especially if you get two or three patties which you'll want to do. I'd say it's definately worth a try just to see if you wanna add it to the repertoire.