The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The answer is both.

There's a shopping center here with BK in it, and right across the street a KFC. One of my favorite fast food meals is a whopper meal with onion rings from BK, and a large side order of potato wedges from KFC.

If you really wanna fat man combo it up a cosco rotisserie chicken and two large fries from mcdonalds. Meal fit for a king.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you really wanna fat man combo it up a cosco rotisserie chicken and two large fries from mcdonalds. Meal fit for a king.
McD fries have been worthless for a long time. It's not the 80s(90s) anymore
But rotisserie is not incorrect

Y'all remember Kenny Rogers Roasters?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Whenever in the last 15 years supermarkets decided they should put out rottisserie chickens they hit a goddamn goldmine

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
McD fries have been worthless for a long time. It's not the 80s(90s) anymore
But rotisserie is not incorrect

Y'all remember Kenny Rogers Roasters?

McD still has my favorite fry by a longshot.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Costco can suck a dick. They abused my 80-year-old grandmother.

Wegman's is shit. They have some decent products, but holy shit is their layout atrocious (at least the one in my area). It's like a warehouse store and a traditional grocery store birthed an abomination that has the worst parts of both with none of the benefits.

• 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Wegman's is shit. They have some decent products, but holy shit is their layout atrocious (at least the one in my area). It's like a warehouse store and a traditional grocery store birthed an abomination that has the worst parts of both with none of the benefits.

You're obviously a Sam's Club guy because of the freezer section alone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Costco actually loses money on those chickens but I imagine they lose money on a lot of what they sell to be honest.

Also wtf is breakfast sauce?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
god I hate being reminded of these. ate them almost every workday when I lived in FL but they are fucking regional and not on the west coast. God damnit.

what, really? it blows my mind that in 2017 we are lucky enough to have 24/7 breakfast at mcdonald's but there are still unlucky people with no breakfast bagel access. congress should step in and fix that. its a human rights travesty.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Bitch probably asked for it.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whenever in the last 15 years supermarkets decided they should put out rottisserie chickens they hit a goddamn goldmine
They're not terribly priced either. When the kid was infant and our energies were on critical low, which was often, we would get them, which was often.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Sounds like Sam's Club (which is what I have; never even seen a Costco or Wegman's but Yanks go nuts over both)