The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
had my second Chick Fil A experience yesterday. spicy chicken sandwich w/ waffle fries, cheese sauce, and dr. pepper.

prettay prettay good

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Went to chuckbox today for lunch, but I think they only have one location in Tempe. You all are missing out

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I gave up fast food and vending machine food for lent. This thread is making me super sad.
I've been eating super clean for the last 7 or 8 weeks. Finally had a real cheat meal last weekend. I ate half a large pizza and an entire Italian meat stromboli. It was the best meal I ever had.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been eating super clean for the last 7 or 8 weeks. Finally had a real cheat meal last weekend. I ate half a large pizza and an entire Italian meat stromboli. It was the best meal I ever had.

I feel you. It's even better than when you go a week with no fapping and let it all build up. That first fap is just heavenly. So I have something to look forward to.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always ask for your burgers "off the broiler" at BK, it makes them so much better.

It's been almost exactly 20 years since I worked at BK, but we used to call those "fresh off the broiler" and mark the wrappers FOB.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's been almost exactly 20 years since I worked at BK, but we used to call those "fresh off the broiler" and mark the wrappers FOB.

nowadays they probably call those "asspain burgers" and spit on them

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought you were a vegetarian or something so I wanted to include you in.

Their fries are ok and the onion rings are better but yes the Bacon King is fucking solid. I havent tried anything else. You'll Supertaste those quality cals.

I'll head to Chick-Fil-a tomorrow for a Spicy Chicken Bisquit x2 with DP just for Hekotat Hekotat

Why you do dis to me.

• 1Worf

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I need a scouting report on Arby's new Oreo bite things and their 2 fish sammies, especially the Nashville hot. Trying to eat out less after splurging lately.

Oreo wise was a sale and i bought some fancy ones since i never buy them normally. Peanut butter, haven'th and mint. Peanut butter good but not near as strong if a flavor. No nutter butter for sure. Hazelnut is selling to the Nutella crazy. Fairly good but again a bit of a subtle flavor.
Mint however is amazing and a good stand in for pricier girl scout thin mints. Not the same but still really good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Before I swore off fast food and junk food for lent, I had these on Valentine's Day:

1518467610-hersheys-bites.jpg

Really tasty. Ended up eating the whole box. They have a delightful sweetness to them due to sugar crystals on the outer layer.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I need a scouting report on Arby's new Oreo bite things and their 2 fish sammies, especially the Nashville hot. Trying to eat out less after splurging lately.

Oreo wise was a sale and i bought some fancy ones since i never buy them normally. Peanut butter, haven'th and mint. Peanut butter good but not near as strong if a flavor. No nutter butter for sure. Hazelnut is selling to the Nutella crazy. Fairly good but again a bit of a subtle flavor.
Mint however is amazing and a good stand in for pricier girl scout thin mints. Not the same but still really good.

Tried the Oreo bites couple weeks ago. Wasn’t really impressed. I was expecting more of a cream filling inside but there barely was one. Outside tasted pretty generic cakey chocolate. They were pretty dry, as well.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Went to McDonald's for the first time in about a decade today.

Nuggets were great and the BBQ hasn't changed since I was a kid.

I wanted a DQPwC but got distracted by the bacon smokehouse, I regret that decision. It wasn't great.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Been using the McDs app. I hate store apps with a passion but 1$ double quarter pounders with cheese where I can just walk past the line and pick it up is too good a deal.

• 1Solidarity

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never in my entire life had a good fry experience at any burger king in the mid west so I always get the onion rings. Maybe I'll try them again when I get this bacon king you guys are going on about, but I'm not going to expect much from the fries.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We have this debate way to often.

BK - trash tier fries get the onion rings instead.
McD - crack level fried these are the gold standard
Wendy's- shit tier American Inventors dip these in frosties and eat em.
Arby's - Curly fries are great, Potato cakes also good.
Chik fil a - Waffle fries are solid.
Taco Bell - Nacho fries, go home Taco Bell you are drunk.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
We have this debate way to often.

BK - trash tier fries get the onion rings instead.
McD - crack level fried these are the gold standard
Wendy's- shit tier Wakandan Americans dip these in frosties and eat em.
Arby's - Curly fries are great, Potato cakes also good.
Chik fil a - Waffle fries are solid.
Taco Bell - Nacho fries, go home Taco Bell you are drunk.

Seems no one here ever goes to Wienerschnitzel, but they have great fries.