The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
had my second Chick Fil A experience yesterday. spicy chicken sandwich w/ waffle fries, cheese sauce, and dr. pepper.

prettay prettay good

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Went to chuckbox today for lunch, but I think they only have one location in Tempe. You all are missing out

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I gave up fast food and vending machine food for lent. This thread is making me super sad.
I've been eating super clean for the last 7 or 8 weeks. Finally had a real cheat meal last weekend. I ate half a large pizza and an entire Italian meat stromboli. It was the best meal I ever had.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been eating super clean for the last 7 or 8 weeks. Finally had a real cheat meal last weekend. I ate half a large pizza and an entire Italian meat stromboli. It was the best meal I ever had.

I feel you. It's even better than when you go a week with no fapping and let it all build up. That first fap is just heavenly. So I have something to look forward to.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always ask for your burgers "off the broiler" at BK, it makes them so much better.

It's been almost exactly 20 years since I worked at BK, but we used to call those "fresh off the broiler" and mark the wrappers FOB.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's been almost exactly 20 years since I worked at BK, but we used to call those "fresh off the broiler" and mark the wrappers FOB.

nowadays they probably call those "asspain burgers" and spit on them

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought you were a vegetarian or something so I wanted to include you in.

Their fries are ok and the onion rings are better but yes the Bacon King is fucking solid. I havent tried anything else. You'll Supertaste those quality cals.

I'll head to Chick-Fil-a tomorrow for a Spicy Chicken Bisquit x2 with DP just for Hekotat Hekotat

Why you do dis to me.

• 1Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I need a scouting report on Arby's new Oreo bite things and their 2 fish sammies, especially the Nashville hot. Trying to eat out less after splurging lately.

Oreo wise was a sale and i bought some fancy ones since i never buy them normally. Peanut butter, haven'th and mint. Peanut butter good but not near as strong if a flavor. No nutter butter for sure. Hazelnut is selling to the Nutella crazy. Fairly good but again a bit of a subtle flavor.
Mint however is amazing and a good stand in for pricier girl scout thin mints. Not the same but still really good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Before I swore off fast food and junk food for lent, I had these on Valentine's Day:

1518467610-hersheys-bites.jpg

Really tasty. Ended up eating the whole box. They have a delightful sweetness to them due to sugar crystals on the outer layer.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I need a scouting report on Arby's new Oreo bite things and their 2 fish sammies, especially the Nashville hot. Trying to eat out less after splurging lately.

Oreo wise was a sale and i bought some fancy ones since i never buy them normally. Peanut butter, haven'th and mint. Peanut butter good but not near as strong if a flavor. No nutter butter for sure. Hazelnut is selling to the Nutella crazy. Fairly good but again a bit of a subtle flavor.
Mint however is amazing and a good stand in for pricier girl scout thin mints. Not the same but still really good.

Tried the Oreo bites couple weeks ago. Wasn’t really impressed. I was expecting more of a cream filling inside but there barely was one. Outside tasted pretty generic cakey chocolate. They were pretty dry, as well.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Went to McDonald's for the first time in about a decade today.

Nuggets were great and the BBQ hasn't changed since I was a kid.

I wanted a DQPwC but got distracted by the bacon smokehouse, I regret that decision. It wasn't great.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Been using the McDs app. I hate store apps with a passion but 1$ double quarter pounders with cheese where I can just walk past the line and pick it up is too good a deal.

• 1Solidarity

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never in my entire life had a good fry experience at any burger king in the mid west so I always get the onion rings. Maybe I'll try them again when I get this bacon king you guys are going on about, but I'm not going to expect much from the fries.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We have this debate way to often.

BK - trash tier fries get the onion rings instead.
McD - crack level fried these are the gold standard
Wendy's- shit tier American Inventors dip these in frosties and eat em.
Arby's - Curly fries are great, Potato cakes also good.
Chik fil a - Waffle fries are solid.
Taco Bell - Nacho fries, go home Taco Bell you are drunk.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
We have this debate way to often.

BK - trash tier fries get the onion rings instead.
McD - crack level fried these are the gold standard
Wendy's- shit tier Wakandan Americans dip these in frosties and eat em.
Arby's - Curly fries are great, Potato cakes also good.
Chik fil a - Waffle fries are solid.
Taco Bell - Nacho fries, go home Taco Bell you are drunk.

Seems no one here ever goes to Wienerschnitzel, but they have great fries.