The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like to peel that layer of frosting off Hostess Cupcakes and put it on my Twinkie. It's like a poor man's Chocodile, which isn't sold in my area. I used to heat up the old Hostess Apple or Cherry Pies and put a scoop of ice cream on top. However since they came back the fruit pies just aren't the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It switched to the chalupa in upstate NY as well. Was slightly disappointed last night, but I got the triple melt box instead and was happy again.
Went again up here in the NW and yep, chalupa. Asked them to put the Gordita crunch in there and they did it for free. Try it out!

Xevy

Log Wizard
I also greatly enjoy the Snickers eggs, but yes, Reeses eggs are the fucking best. McCheese has a 500 word essay about it from last year I believe.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just got around to the new Triple Melt promotional stuff at Taco Bell. my first complaint was that they weren't very innovative for being promotional items, but then i read a bit as i was eating and i realize that these are intended to be permanent menu items, just rolling them out as promos... in that case, i'd say they fill a much needed niche -- the @Noodleface. they've just got beef, shredded cheese, and nacho cheese on them.

pretty good addon item for a buck i'd say

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I tried the new sliders at Hardees on Tuesday. They were shit. Dry and flavorless. I was very disappointed because I very rarely get to Hardees and there were a lot of better options i could have gone with.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My grocery store local finally started carrying the Mac & Cheese & Bacon pizza rolls. I was very, VERY disappointed. By the time I finished off the last one, I really felt like I didn't need to get them again. The big problem was with the shell. The taste and texture of the pizza roll shell simply doesn't mesh well with the innards of Mac & Cheese. I had mixed them with a bag of pepperoni pizza rolls, and each time I picked one up and bit into it, I found myself hoping that it would be a pizza one instead of a mac & cheese one.

Mac & Cheese definitely should be in a fried mozz style shell, not a pizza dough shell.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well my Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz has been dethroned by its new younger cold brew bro!

The actual ice cream is the real treat. It’s biggest attribute is that it somehow successfully contains that high quality cold brew flavor deep within. The truffles are just a added bonus. I really love this new flavor. If you like coffee try it.
2F0A3DAE-6EE4-4F4E-8E58-4D4F0B579EC8.jpeg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well my Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz has been dethroned by its new younger cold brew bro!

The actual ice cream is the real treat. It’s biggest attribute is that it somehow successfully contains that high quality cold brew flavor deep within. The truffles are just a added bonus. I really love this new flavor. If you like coffee try it.View attachment 164753

I picked this up the other day too. Had to stop myself from eating the whole thing.

Definitely the best coffee ice cream I've ever had.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of shitty burgers. I went to Smashburger today. First time trying it but was a pretty big let down. Over priced and sub par, basically it was a salty over cooked piece of shit.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, I love Smashburger but I ate there last week and it was bad. I don't know if it was just that location but it was extremely bad.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's been agreed on in this thread numerous time that Smashburger is overpriced garbage. The more people that realize this, the better.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users