The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BKs chicken sandwiches are good, but slightly below Wendy's

And since I can walk to Chick-Fila I go to neither of those places for chicken.

Ps Houston bros check this ad out.

0990CD70-3591-4D8A-9E64-86C889172295.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well of course. In my immediate area I'd need to drive 20 minutes to get to chikfila opposed to one minute to BK

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No Chick-Fil-A near me. I'd have to go to Newport Mall in Jersey City and fuuuuck that.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'll never go to Chik fil a again. They could be serving free chicken on the thighs of Jennifer Lawrence, and I'd pass.

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
BKs Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich is great. I've had about 8 and 1 was super rubbery, the others all great. Better than Wendy's because a single Spicy at Wendy's almost costs $6 itself.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't know about you man but I'd get there chicken grease on my dick for that

I have such an aversion to that place. First they come out with a stupid political statement (really? just serve the damned chicken). Then I get massively insulted by an employee there. And every time I'm there, I feel like crap after I eat it.

Now, it might almost be worth it to eat off the supple, succulent thighs of Miss Lawrence, but probably not.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Only place we ever found those grilled cheese Herr's was as the Cracker Barrel nearby, but even they don't have them anymore. :( Those things are goddamn legit.

And also speaking of Chik-Fil-A, one finally opened up in our area for the first time. Hitting that up on Tuesday when we drive through that town for MtG. I cannot wait. Going to get so many nuggets.
dude, prepare for long lines, whenever a new chikfila opens, it's like lines around the block.

download the app
Chick-fil-A One

place an order and go for walkin-carryout, you skip all the lines.

also mobile app gives you treats every so often, while driving home after coming from home improvement store i opened it and it said, here have free nuggets, and then i just brought fries for 2bucks, walked in and walked out in under 4minutes, w/ the app.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have such an aversion to that place. First they come out with a stupid political statement (really? just serve the damned chicken).

You heard it here first boys. Lurking will never eat Ben and Jerry’s or drink Starbucks either.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You heard it here first boys. Lurking will never eat Ben and Jerry’s or drink Starbucks either.

Well, I don't care for sweet foods/desserts, and I don't enjoy Starbucks. So your statement is probably correct. Although never might be an overstatement.

Plus, it seems like there was more to my original post than just the part about the political statement. Perhaps you only read part of it?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I don't care for sweet foods/desserts, and I don't enjoy Starbucks. So your statement is probably correct. Although never might be an overstatement.

Plus, it seems like there was more to my original post than just the part about the political statement. Perhaps you only read part of it?
Hard to imagine the other part really is what is keeping you away. If it makes you sick I get that but then again other fast food places probably make you even more sick considering the Quailty there. What I don’t get is someone making you butthurt about jamming my god is a awesome god too loud or being buttmad about politics.

I mean I once was asked at Starbucks what I thought about race. It doesn’t get much worse than that and I still go before work.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hard to imagine the other part really is what is keeping you away. If it makes you sick I get that but then again other fast food places probably make you even more sick considering the Quailty there. What I don’t get is someone making you butthurt about jamming my god is a awesome god too loud or being buttmad about politics.

I mean I once was asked at Starbucks what I thought about race. It doesn’t get much worse than that and I still go before work.

It makes me feel like shit, so I have no motivation to go there. Add to that how stupid I think their having a position on politics is, even less motivation. Add to that having been screamed at for no motivation by one of their employees, and the remaining motivation to go there disappears completely.

If I'm in a town with only a 7-11 and a chick fil a, I'm eating at the 7-11.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It makes me feel like shit, so I have no motivation to go there. Add to that how stupid I think their having a position on politics is, even less motivation. Add to that having been screamed at for no motivation by one of their employees, and the remaining motivation to go there disappears completely.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

The only problem ppl have w/ chickfila w/ their religious stance is that they close on Sundays.

They can even have a business in a football stadium and ppl mad they still closed on Sunday Football.
The Falcons' billion-dollar stadium will have a Chick-fil-A that's almost never open

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

They really don't get into politics though. Founder is a Christian dude and donates to Christian charities. Some Christian charities think two dudes buttfucking is gross, fags got mad about it. Through it all Chik-fil-A never really said much other than they like Jesus and Chicken sandwiches.

Anyways still Chik-fil-a employees are definitely 3-4 steps up from the other fast food joins. McD, Checkers, BK all seem to hire shit heels and everyone at Taco bell seems high as fuck. Over at Chik-fil-a they have fuckers outside in the drive through lines with ipads and shit making sure they dont fuck up orders. At least mine does, I assume it's the same for you guys?

Chickfila+is+the+cutest_8e587d_6253704.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
After a sample size that's larger than I would like to admit, the new fresh McDonald's quarter pounders are good.*
* because shitty McD locations are still shitty and an old patty is still old.
6/10 - would bang again
good; not great.

ps: I'm still not sold on beef signature crafted over crispy chicken for same price - that's just economics.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
They really don't get into politics though. Founder is a Christian dude and donates to Christian charities. Some Christian charities think two dudes buttfucking is gross, fags got mad about it. Through it all Chik-fil-A never really said much other than they like Jesus and Chicken sandwiches.

Anyways still Chik-fil-a employees are definitely 3-4 steps up from the other fast food joins. McD, Checkers, BK all seem to hire shit heels and everyone at Taco bell seems high as fuck. Over at Chik-fil-a they have fuckers outside in the drive through lines with ipads and shit making sure they dont fuck up orders. At least mine does, I assume it's the same for you guys?

Chickfila+is+the+cutest_8e587d_6253704.jpg
I was a training manager at Arby's and management material was once in a blue moon. I'd scout other stores for fun sometime and all the chains were about equal, except Chic-a-fil. Like every single one of them had GM potential - no joke, grab a random and they'd be premium. Was like this for years. I assume it still is but I'm not in the game and don't look hard, I just know they handle their business and my food is good - i get a few quality mistakes rarely, but seems vendor not them.
I also hear they start ground level at like +$2/hr over market - which is extra nuts because the one here is bursting. Most Arby's shifts had 3-4 workers, 7 at peak. C-f-a is an easy 16.