The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Went to Tbell. Ordered 2 naked chickens. Got to window and she told me they apparently had run out. So I got cheesy gordita crunches instead and they bro'd it up for me and put the sauce from the chalupas on them. Them shits was gooooooood. That sauce is the sauce from the double stackers or whatever which was really good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
OK that sounds pretty damn good. Wish every ramen joint did that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Gentlemen, Pringles are now dead to me.

I went and bought some Cheddar Cheese Pringles for that delicious cheese dust and they no longer have the cheese dust on them. They taste like salted potato chips now with a slight cheese flavor. I'm going to go and pour out a 40oz to the Pringles of old.

Thank god for Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos, if only I could find them locally.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Was it maybe just a bad batch? I swear sometimes I get bags of Doritos that are practically yellow, and other times they're covered in a thick orange layer. Maybe it's the same for Pringles?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I get the Lay's Stackers Cheddar Cheese flavor (at the dollar store, actually, way cheaper than Raley's) and those have a powdery coating on them still. It isn't as good as the king of all chips, the long-discontinued O'Grady's, but it serves in a pinch.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gentlemen, Pringles are now dead to me.

I went and bought some Cheddar Cheese Pringles for that delicious cheese dust and they no longer have the cheese dust on them. They taste like salted potato chips now with a slight cheese flavor. I'm going to go and pour out a 40oz to the Pringles of old.

Thank god for Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos, if only I could find them locally.
So odd they're regional. They've been on shelves for like a decade

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So odd they're regional. They've been on shelves for like a decade
Don't tease me on regional, still pissed biggly about no chicken biscuits or bagels in our mcdonalds here. No wendys breakfasts period. A few others I space at the moment.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ordered a Chicken Parmesan Sub from a small little mom and pop Pizzeria place not to far away and goddamn it was amazing. I'd give it a 10/10 Somebody toucha my spaghet

20140923-chicken-parm-recipe-38.jpg

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is no place in my area that makes a good chicken parm or cheese steak for that matter. It makes my soul ache.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
That bread looks awesome.

Probably because that pic came from Pinterest.

There is no place in my area that makes a good chicken parm or cheese steak for that matter. It makes my soul ache.

I don't know if there are any local sandwich joints in my town at all. There's a couple good burrito places and a gyro place, and pizza obviously, and those make life bearable, but the franchises seem to have the sandwich market on lockdown as far as I can tell.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not sure where to find a good chicken parm, but there are a number of good cheese steak spots around me. One is open until 3am or some shit. It's great.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thought of you guys last night while I was down under:

443AB25B-6B0D-4F9B-B114-831157031953.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
last three times they've fucked em up for me, but damnit the bits that weren't trashed..

It was perfect. I started to eat on it and thought “hold on family members my other family wants to see this!” I turned the plate around as to not expose the pieces I ripped off like a hungry Tyrannosaurus rex.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity