The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The problem is one the deals started off good and then they nuked them down to dogshit super fast so much that it felt like just a bait and switch. First thing the app let you just scan that shit at the drive through. Then they moved the good coupons to mobile ordering bullshit, then they just put nothing but shit tier coupons on it.

Also when you think about their value menu's and shit they are just not worth the price. Faggots wanna charge like $7 for a Big Mac meal yet they are to dumb to understand that Chik Fil A charges $7 for a meal and are fucking much better not only in the meal itself but the goddamn service since I don't have Jose McBarelyspeaksfuckingenglish serving me. Then you compare that shit to Zaxby's or Taco Bell and their meals are like $5. So Ronald can McFuckhimself in the asshole with a rusty mop handle.

I mean I get it we are only talking about a couple of bucks so overall it really doesn't matter but goddamn is McD's one of the shittiest fast food places for the value and service.

89764428.jpg

SpicyE.jpg
I prefer the simpler chic-fil-a sandwiches for some reason - more that's added, the more that's taken away

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanted to try Conefed's pico crispy chicken's from McDs the other day since I had a coupon. My area DC'ed it and the garlic one so 3 options on the sign, one option in reality. I went ahead and got the BBQ Bacon ones with beef and crispy chicken as options. Added extra BBQ sauce and it was pretty damn tasty. Not worth more than the $5 and change I paid but better than I remembered. Next month...I'll have to do it again.
I rocked BBQ crispy for a long time - more than once more than once in a day.

pico gauc might be my favorite of the two. I want to do a versus match soon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had the $2 Bacon McDouble - and it's legit. Way more bacon on it than Wendy's JBC and only like $.2 more. I'd maybe add bbq to it next time, but i'd loathe to pay extra on a cheap sandwich.

Smash again.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Bacon McDouble is legit. That's my go to. I like the McChickens too, but I think they go a little heavy on the mayo

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Did McDonald's try to rip-off Cane's sauce with the Signature sauce? I feel like when the recipe got leaked they were like "FULL STEAM AHEAD BOYS!"

That's all I could think of this weekend when I tried it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Are those like KFC's Fingerlickin' Good Sauce? I'm guessing they are. That shit is amazing and I would buy bottles of it if I could.

Actually I'm checking Amazon RIGHT NOW.

• 1Quality Calories

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I prefer the simpler chic-fil-a sandwiches for some reason - more that's added, the more that's taken away
between a big mac and chikfila deluxe sandwich(deluxe has cheese), the only difference is the big mac has onions, they both have pickles/lettuce and sauce (bigmac sauce vs. mayo).

The Bacon McDouble is legit. That's my go to. I like the McChickens too, but I think they go a little heavy on the mayo
you feel they go heavy on the mayo cuz the mchicken is a smaller patty than say a regular crispy chicken patty, (and smaller bun) but they use the same mayo gun (basically a caulk gun) to shoot out mayo (pre determined measurement) designed for regular crispy chicken patty.

just ask for light mayo next time.

• 2Supertaster

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I need some more fast food options. We have Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell.... I just want more. Something different. I'm driving for Uber/Lyft a lot lately, and fast food allows me to keep earning money by staying on the road. Hmm...

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need some more fast food options. We have Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell.... I just want more. Something different. I'm driving for Uber/Lyft a lot lately, and fast food allows me to keep earning money by staying on the road. Hmm...
I feel ya man. Last place had Hardees McDonalds Pizza Hut and Subway. (mom/pop italian, chinese, mexican, and golden skillet also) got old after 2 years
current place has mcd, hardees, and bojangles

maybe valero or what have you gas station chicken

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my town has McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, and KFC only. at least Taco Bell has a ton of different items on the menu to keep it varied.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
my town has McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, and KFC only. at least Taco Bell has a ton of different items on the menu to keep it varied.
We are getting a Popeyes and its like.a huge deal. We do have 2 kfc's and they are both run shitty.

• 2Quality Calories

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't look at Popeyes/KFC as fast food. It's a pretty slow meal, and you don't want to eat on the go because your hands get greasy. I guess I could go to subway, but they don't offer drive through. Hmm... There's also a few Jollibee's out here, but I've never tried there before. Maybe I'll see if I'm in the area tomorrow.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't look at Popeyes/KFC as fast food. It's a pretty slow meal, and you don't want to eat on the go because your hands get greasy. I guess I could go to subway, but they don't offer drive through. Hmm... There's also a few Jollibee's out here, but I've never tried there before. Maybe I'll see if I'm in the area tomorrow.
I am jelly. I would love a Jollibee in my area.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What are the best diet / zero calorie beverages?

Turns out I like Powerade Zero more than I like regular Powerade

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What are the best diet / zero calorie beverages?

Turns out I like Powerade Zero more than I like regular Powerade

Check out Trimino, other than that there aren't many that don't taste like complete asshole. I also like the Monster Rehabs but they're like 10 calories I think.

• 1Like